Aberdeen v Ross County - Top 6 Slug Out

9 hours ago, Matty-RCFC said:

Surprised there’s not a match thread yet, but you don’t need to tell anyone the importance of this game. We seem to be taking a decent support through by all accounts to - cannot wait but also shiteing it.

When you consider how abject we’ve been and this post clearly shows county are buzzing for this, it almost makes me happy enough for county to take top 6 to be honest. Some season they’ve had thus far. 

Even if we win, there's no definites that we can get in the top six, but I'd rather just go for it and say we tried than try and shitefest a 1-0 and finish 7th on goal difference. 

Hungbo, Cookie, White, Spittal, just chuck everything at them. 

2-1 to County, Cookie and Spittal.

7 minutes ago, Comrie said:

Even if we win, there's no definites that we can get in the top six, but I'd rather just go for it and say we tried than try and shitefest a 1-0 and finish 7th on goal difference. 

Hungbo, Cookie, White, Spittal, just chuck everything at them. 

2-1 to County, Cookie and Spittal.

If County win, they have quite a few possibilities with other results to get them into the top six, whereas we have to rely on Hibs not winning. I may look back in a few weeks and be pleased if it is County that make the top six, but certainly won't be feeling that way tomorrow. Basically COYR & Hearts, Hearts, glorious Hearts...

32 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

If County win, they have quite a few possibilities with other results to get them into the top six, whereas we have to rely on Hibs not winning. I may look back in a few weeks and be pleased if it is County that make the top six, but certainly won't be feeling that way tomorrow. Basically COYR & Hearts, Hearts, glorious Hearts...

Relying on Hibs not winning is a surefire winner.

I was laughed at by opposition fans when I said County had put in one of the best performances at Pittodrie this season, but it was true. A much better performance than Motherwell, even if they did nick two goals.

We deserved the equaliser after all the pressure we'd put on, but County ran themselves in to the ground in the first 60 minutes. From memory, Laidlaw had a good game but fucked it at the equaliser.

54 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

I was laughed at by opposition fans when I said County had put in one of the best performances at Pittodrie this season, but it was true. A much better performance than Motherwell, even if they did nick two goals.

We deserved the equaliser after all the pressure we'd put on, but County ran themselves in to the ground in the first 60 minutes. From memory, Laidlaw had a good game but fucked it at the equaliser.

That was the match I realised we weren’t very good. 

Absolutely no chance Hibs are winning at Tynecastle but very sceptical as to whether we can do our bit 

We just seem to always to have a mistake in us so teams don’t necessarily need to carve out loads of chances to grab a goal or two 

1-1 and then it’s all about keeping the distance from 11th

f**k me