Can we ever imagine a Scotland without the Old Firm?

4 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

I’ve never been an advocate of getting rid of them, but I think we’re way past the point that we can have a more competitive league with the two of them in it. The commercial environment is too far gone. so either they go or we continue ad infinitum.  

Based on nothing but blind hope, I'm still relatively convinced I'll live to see a non-Old Firm team win the league.

1 hour ago, AB1872 said:

If anything Rangers are held back by backward think diddies 

Never forget that the only reason you and your lot still have a team to support is because the diddies allowed you back into the league.

Every victory, every trophy and every celebration your club has forever more is because the diddies you hold in such contempt let you back in when they didnt need to.

Holding you back? With any sense, our boards should have held you fucking under.

Edited by Jacky1990

12 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

Based on nothing but blind hope, I'm still relatively convinced I'll live to see a non-Old Firm team win the league.

I'm still surprised no rich Saudi has bought the Arabs and turned them into the City of Scotland.

Maybe that's what we need, red bull or some a Scottish Man City Franchise to topple them.  

1 hour ago, Leith Green said:

You certainly made points, but @VincentGuerin @Dons_1988 and myself asked you to clarify separate aspects of it, which you havent, as yet, managed.

Take the piss out of us diddies if you like, thats fine - but at least have the baws (or even some vague semblance of debating skills) to back up what you said.

You don't need to back up FACTS! You diddy!

Yes and Scottish football would thrive. Having Aberdeen, Hearts and Hibs along with maybe United competing for titles every year would be great and the crowds would only grow. These 3 clubs wouldn't have the same stranglehold on the cups as Celtic or Rangers which would be great for everyone else. 

5 minutes ago, AB1872 said:

Probably the saddest thing is you moon howling mentalists take yourselves so seriously 

Never mind you keep me amused while waiting on The Rangers The Worlds Most Successful club!

Dundee have more trophies than your club mate.

7 minutes ago, AB1872 said:

Probably the saddest thing is you moon howling mentalists take yourselves so seriously 

Never mind you keep me amused while waiting on The Rangers The Worlds Most Successful club!

You've won 2 trophies in your existence mate.  One was the petrofact   Celtc shiting all over you again and more chance of Craig Whyte being a billionaire than winning a trophy at Hampden. 

In case you missed it.....

heraldrangersrip.jpg

Keeping the spotlight off the teacher in a million for a change. 

37 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

I'm still surprised no rich Saudi has bought the Arabs and turned them into the City of Scotland.

Maybe that's what we need, red bull or some a Scottish Man City Franchise to topple them.  

Yeah that’s what we need.  A club owned by a fucking Saudi.  Beheadings and homophobia all round.

Ok. Instead of simply blaming the two most successful clubs who generate the vast majority of the monies in Scottish football try looking at the game as a whole

Utterly bizarre that a country this size has 42 senior clubs. 

Two top leagues of 10/12 clubs

Lower leagues regionalised. Madness to have Annan v Elgin at anytime never mind midweek or Peterhead v Stranraer 

More even split in top leagues of finances.