Can we ever imagine a Scotland without the Old Firm?

Bad example considering hearts were ahead in the penalties in the 2020 final.   Wasn't as if we had a multimillion pound goalkeeper in goals either that saved the decisive penalties.  Celtic were there for the taking.

What a day it was when plucky (quadruple treble winning) Celtic upset the odds against (Championship side) Hearts. A true underdog story for the ages.

3 hours ago, paranoid android said:

Happy for them to join the English leagues as long as they start at the bottom, and take all their fans with them.

They'd never play in Europe again. 

We don't want them either. 

Thank you. 

8 minutes ago, lubo_blaha said:

What a day it was when plucky (quadruple treble winning) Celtic upset the odds against (Championship side) Hearts. A true underdog story for the ages.

They really don't get it, do they?

13 minutes ago, AB1872 said:

Deflection mode Bwahahahaha 

I made my point in my OP.

If anything Rangers are held back by backward think diddies 

You certainly made points, but @VincentGuerin @Dons_1988 and myself asked you to clarify separate aspects of it, which you havent, as yet, managed.

Take the piss out of us diddies if you like, thats fine - but at least have the baws (or even some vague semblance of debating skills) to back up what you said.

1 hour ago, kennie makevin said:

So this cretinous secterian duopoly that is killing Scottish football just our fevered imaginings then ?  It's the 'Old Firm' , poisonous capitalist cartel.

You may have heard.

So which SPFL clubs are not capitalist? Community- or fan-owned? Workers co-operatives? Not a very long list. 

Common enough (and successful) on the Continent, but what do Barcelona and Real know about football?

Years of being told, by fans of both clubs and the media, that we're all "financially ruined and will never recover" unless we accept B teams from both sides into the league structure, I imagine.

1 hour ago, AB1872 said:

Deflection mode Bwahahahaha 

I made my point in my OP.

If anything Rangers are held back by backward think diddies 

In what way are Rangers held back by us Diddies?

Is it because it took you a year longer to get out the Championship?

AB1872 must still be researching data and crunching numbers after his claim that Rangers was the most successful club in Europe was debunked by a number of posters yesterday. I'm sure a retraction and full apology are imminent.