St Mirren v Penalty to Rangers 10th April 2022

As crazy as it seems, I'm in agreement with anyone who thinks Robinson should go. We have zero fight or organisation. If GLS was still in charge he'd probably consider it. I think we should give it to Jamie and Allan until the end of the season. At least there was some fight in the only game they were in charge on a difficult pitch.

5 minutes ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

Better team? In case you are mistaken we’ve beaten you twice already this season in the league.

You are not out of the woods yet despite having a budget that dwarfs ours.

You should finish above us every season and challenge for major honours but you’ve won the same amount as us in the last 10years.

Motherwell are top 6, so are most definitely out of the woods.

5 minutes ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

Better team? In case you are mistaken we’ve beaten you twice already this season in the league.

You should finish above us every season and challenge for major honours but you’ve won the same amount as us in the last 10years.

I think he's a Well fan, I can't tell on the mobile 😂.

I don't put too much stock in losing to Rangers. We will do so 8 times out of 10 and its always more about application and effort when it comes to us playing them.

However, Robinson is looking clueless and inept.

Several players have also without a doubt checked out and are not trying a leg for the manger or the club. 

Fraser in particular shat himself out of at least 5 tackles in the first half alone.

We're in a spot of bother here to say the least.

39 minutes ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

Clearly a better team. Goal difference doesn't lie. 

43 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

I don't put too much stock in losing to Rangers. We will do so 8 times out of 10 and its always more about application and effort when it comes to us playing them.

However, Robinson is looking clueless and inept.

Several players have also without a doubt checked out and are not trying a leg for the manger or the club. 

Fraser in particular shat himself out of at least 5 tackles in the first half alone.

We're in a spot of bother here to say the least.

Fraser has been murder since the turn of the year. Happily see the back of him.

Edited by aldo_j