St Mirren v Penalty to Rangers 10th April 2022

4 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Do everyone a favour and delete your account. 

In order to release all hostility to each other The Scarf and SuperSaints1877 will face off in a Hell in a Cell match next.

The loser has to permantly delete their account and is banned from making a new one.

4 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

You mentioned the seaside leagues where you’re club won’t be if you get relegated to the Championship. 

You are without doubt the thickest c**t ever to grace this website. Do everyone a favour and delete your account. 

In the interests of balance, *your. Ffs min, I'm on your side here, but, standards.

14 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

As much as I despise Sevco, I'm happy to see Robinson continue his failure.

A thoroughly unlikeable individual.

Even his own players don’t like him.

To come into a dressing room and tell most of them they are not good enough before you are safe and won’t be here next season is madness. 

1 win in 8 tells its own story. I fear for us as I think St J are capable of putting a wee run together.

1 minute ago, gannonball said:

Good to see you back anyway 

Cheers min, it probably wont last but make hay etc. Killies recent form has possibly given my brain some happy thoughts, it hasn't remembered what happens when we go back up, yet.

7 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

He made a stupid point and now he’s lashing out because his team are going to get severely fisted here. To be fair you can’t blame him for his nonsensical posting. 

I made a joke towards a Falkirk fan you thick cnut. What part of that did you not understand you fcuking oxygen thief. 

2 minutes ago, bennett said:

I don't remember gordon jones diving this much for us or Millie.

He didn't dive much for us, he did fall over once & we somehow got a pelanty for it. That decision alone should have probably rubberstamped VAR at the earliest opportunity.

41 minutes ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

Really? Last I looked they were still challenging for League and Scottish cup double and doing fine in Europe. 
Those fumes in Grangemouth fcuking with your head?

Obviously I hope they win feck all to continue the banter years. Over £100million losses and only one major trophy to show for it.

Hopefully Saints can win this. In reality we should have no chance, but hope springs eternal. COYS.

They are in no shape or form challenging for the league.

2 minutes ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

I made a joke towards a Falkirk fan you thick cnut. What part of that did you not understand you fcuking oxygen thief. 

Its ‘cunt’ and ‘fucking’ m8. Something you’ve clearly never done.