Highland league Cup 1946-2022

sfha

2 hours ago, sfha said:

A record of the competition is available HERE...

http://sfha.org.uk/highlandleaguecup.htm

This will of course be amended as and when missing results come in. James Meadows sent me a spreadsheet of all Fraserburgh's matches so I'll be working through that over the next day or so.

Only cup we have never won. Would be interesting to see how many times we have been in the final.

Was at the Forres game in 2001, Keith game in 2003 and Cove game in 2005, lost them all.

Keith game was bonkers, was 3-0 down, pulled it back to 2-3, Molby missed a pen at 2-3 right at the death, if he had scored we would have won that game, brilliant atmosphere that day.

Edited by Vale Vale Vale

3 hours ago, Vale Vale Vale said:

Only cup we have never won. Would be interesting to see how many times we have been in the final.

Was at the Forres game in 2001, Keith game in 2003 and Cove game in 2005, lost them all.

Keith game was bonkers, was 3-0 down, pulled it back to 2-3, Molby missed a pen at 2-3 right at the death, if he had scored we would have won that game, brilliant atmosphere that day.

On 5 occasions as far as I'm aware VVV,lost every one  😩