Lowland league

Clubs at tier 5 get £4,000 around xmas from the s f a for being licensed if the national does well you get a increased payment which varies.the most we received was £12.000. and its usually £600 for scottish cup appearance money if knocked out in the 1st round.
If knocked out in the Preliminary Round this season the exit payment was £2200. If knocked out in the First Round this season the exit payment was £5000.

1 minute ago, glensmad said:
2 hours ago, Lowland team said:
Clubs at tier 5 get £4,000 around xmas from the s f a for being licensed if the national does well you get a increased payment which varies.the most we received was £12.000. and its usually £600 for scottish cup appearance money if knocked out in the 1st round.

If knocked out in the Preliminary Round this season the exit payment was £2200. If knocked out in the First Round this season the exit payment was £5000.

I was referring £600 for video appearance as all scottish cup games are recorded not the round money. 

40 minutes ago, glensmad said:
1 hour ago, Lowland team said:
I was referring £600 for video appearance as all scottish cup games are recorded not the round money. 

Is that for appearing on the Sportscene highlights ?

Yes its the money paid to s.f.a from bbc and sky.

On 22/04/2022 at 21:05, Bestsinceslicebread said:

The biggest thing is, the SPFL2 teams want a smaller relegation so this makes promotion from below small but they are so dumb they don't realize that if they all voted for 2 up n 2 down with a 3rd bottom, top 3 playoff then it means if they are relegated then there is a bigger chance of being promoted, same goes for the Lowland League teams. Think if you ask East Stirlingshire, Berwick Rangers and Brechin City then they would all concur. 

A possible three relegations from a ten team league? Would you accept that?

44 minutes ago, rockson said:

A possible three relegations from a ten team league? Would you accept that?

This a serious question, yes of course, do you know why as definitely the bottom half of the SPFL 2 is of a lower standard than the Top half of the Lowland league.

they could make the SPFL2 bigger if they want but there must be a fluid relegation and not have a bottle neck at the lowland and Highland junctions

10 hours ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

This a serious question, yes of course, do you know why as definitely the bottom half of the SPFL 2 is of a lower standard than the Top half of the Lowland league.

I don't think this is remotely true. Look at some of the teams who are currently in the top half of the Lowland League.

13 hours ago, glensmad said:

The vote was anonymous, but it would come as no surprise that the vote was for 7 teams down after one season and not five teams down over two seasons, given the disappointment from the Conference clubs about the Scottish FA insisting on there being a Premier Division in the first season in the first place. The Conference clubs massively outnumbered the Premier clubs in terms of voting on the matter.

So did the Darvel pie man really offer to take it to court?

Just now, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

I know that, but youre on complaining about the set up when it was the clubs who moved who agreed the set up. 
Im sure there would have been enough clubs moving if some stayed. 

I’m not complaining,my team are safe 🤞, I feel sorry for the other teams who are getting relegated,I can guarantee you that there’s not a league in the world who lose over a third of teams to relegation,if you cast your mind back to the season 2019/20 when the season wasn’t completed,and Darvel was going to take the League to court if they weren’t promoted (allegedly)

21 minutes ago, Meadowman said:

I’m not complaining,my team are safe 🤞, I feel sorry for the other teams who are getting relegated,I can guarantee you that there’s not a league in the world who lose over a third of teams to relegation,if you cast your mind back to the season 2019/20 when the season wasn’t completed,and Darvel was going to take the League to court if they weren’t promoted (allegedly)

No but in fairness entirely new league set ups don’t happen all that often either? 
Hey I feel sympathy with their sentiment, pretty sure 20/21 Bankies were in poll position and had the season not have been cancelled we probably would have won the league. 

40 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

No but in fairness entirely new league set ups don’t happen all that often either? 
Hey I feel sympathy with their sentiment, pretty sure 20/21 Bankies were in poll position and had the season not have been cancelled we probably would have won the league. 

What’s your thoughts on the talbot situation,who evidently don’t want promotion,are quite content in sitting in this league (which they weren’t keen on)and dominating it,while other clubs like Darvel,Pollok and yourselves are pushing for promotion,our club will hopefully be trying for it in a couple of years time,we concentrated on getting our license,which obviously cost a lot of money 

8 minutes ago, Meadowman said:

What’s your thoughts on the talbot situation,who evidently don’t want promotion,are quite content in sitting in this league (which they weren’t keen on)and dominating it,while other clubs like Darvel,Pollok and yourselves are pushing for promotion,our club will hopefully be trying for it in a couple of years time,we concentrated on getting our license,which obviously cost a lot of money 

Id go back to my position that i’ve held since this pyramid chat started, it shouldnt have been every club which moved, Talbot and all the others who had to be dragged kicking and screaming should have stayed junior. Agree they dont appear to want promotion, dont understand why they didnt just stay in a 2/3 league junior set up and let the others go on, fully believe if it was just 1/2 leagues in the wosl then the increased promotion thing would have happened as the clubs in it would accept dropping one level of the pyramid probably. 
But all that said it doesnt really matter, you can’t halt progress and the product we have is better on and off the park, disabled access improving everywhere which means a lot to me, the facilities and quality of play is better too imo. It will all be very positive in the long run. 

Some folk don't half talk some pish