Livingston vs Motherwell - 9th April

Put it back on at 2-1. Cracks being massively papered over, worth it for Martindale's face at the end alone.

Just 5 more pumpings to go then we can put this shitshow of a season to bed, never to be spoken of again.

Alexander should still gtf.

Edited by 'WellDel

6 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:

Referees once again fucking Livi!!! It's a fucking disgrace! VAR can't come quick enough

I'm approaching old firm levels of paranoia now. If "it all evens itself out" over a season we're in for a superb next 5 games, good penalty or two in each one.

Still get VAR in the sea though.

45 minutes ago, welldaft said:

Ah well. 

Now praying that Aberdeen and Ross County ends in a draw. 

We simply do not deserve to be top 6 after this horrendous run.

I am away to take the dog out 

Here I hope picking up yer dogs shite in a wee plastic poke beat that ending

Ricki Lamie basking in his premiership farewell tour by scoring against his old team. What a guy.

I was distracting myself with spreadsheets and app deployments for most of that woeful game, but I watched the last ten mins hard. Tierney is going to be fun. Mugabi doesn't know what to do with his legs. Slattery is brilliant.

We were also robbed of a penalty, and I didn't see any that livi we're on about. The pitch looked very slippy for the livi guys, did they have the wrong boots?

31 minutes ago, Kapowzer said:

Here I hope picking up yer dogs shite in a wee plastic poke beat that ending

Not the 1st time I have gone for a walk only to be surprised at FT. I looked at LiveScore App at FT and saw County had won 1-0 and though f**k but good luck to them. Then saw our score was 2-2 😂.

If you cannot be good be lucky. 

All that said we are top 6 and Hibs and Aberdeen are not. Sure we are not happy with standard of play, but would rather be a Well fan tonight than a Hibee or Dons fan. Both who are expected to be top 6 and should be budget wise. 

Kudos to the players and Management again coming back from behind. More heart than we give them credit for.

The European push is on 👏👏👏👏👏

Whilst Livingston fans will be seething at the penalties you haven’t got in the last two matches. Have you considered the ones you did get?  A very soft one against County that ended up in the North Sea. LOL.