Saturday 9th April 2022 15:00 Celtic v St Johnstone Scottish Premiership

Saints have hit a bit of form at a time when they desperately needed it so will be no pushover on Saturday, a drama free win with no injuries will do me.

2-0 Rogic and Maeda, a wrongly awarded throw in a couple of minutes before a Celtic goal to be held up as evidence by raging **** that it's all a conspiracy against the quintessential British club. 

I’m not as pessimistic about this game as the last one, however it’s parkhead as Celtic aim to go what, 31 unbeaten in the league or something?

1-1 draw. Sit back and defend like f**k and hope we get a good result. What happens after the split is more important.

Our midfield has been built around Murray Davidson recently, but I worry with the way he lunges into challenges that a combination of Celtic players being that bit quicker, and being liable to throw themselves over easily and liking complaining to the ref, with a big crowd in his ear, that he could be susceptible to a red card. 

The worst thing for us would be suspensions or injuries to key players for the big matches to come.

If I’m honest, I don’t think we’ll pump Celtic here, but would take a draw given where we are in the league.

I can see us nabbing something here tbh. Celtic seem mildly inconsistent still and I'm not sure they're hugely great at breaking sides who camp 11 players in the box down yet, and that's Davidsons speciality. 

Either that or Celtic will be out to prove a point and we'll get scudded by about 5 as wave after wave of Celtic attack comes forward without response.

4 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

2-0 Rogic and Maeda, a wrongly awarded throw in a couple of minutes before a Celtic goal to be held up as evidence by raging **** that it's all a conspiracy against the quintessential British club. 

No surprise to see a Celtic fan talking about Rangers.

Basically just avoid a pumping, injuries and suspensions and get to the split. Hopefully Dundee lose and the gap above us doesn’t open up.

10 hours ago, tree house tam said:

Saints to pump this despicable mob. Fake irish, fake Roman Catholic, they're not even the hoops anymore. Shambles of a club.

Wonder if you would go online and say that about any other minority group in Scotland. Probably not. 

Celtic should win hopefully with Kyogo back, but we do drop points at home to bottom 6 teams a few times a season. 

2 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

I think the best we can hope for is our goal difference not to be decimated and for our players to avoid being struck by missiles thrown from the crowd.

I would perhaps suggest to stop throwing flares then?

2 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Only one team whose fans have struck a player with a bottle this season and it’s not ours. Better luck next time. 

E35289A8-6765-460F-8D3F-2A45AAC846EB.png.26afaa211f01ca5c6c29de2cd5062351.png

Are you strangely wanting credit for other fans having a shite aim? Or did you go a bit Helen lovejoy and now realised you have made a bit of a c**t of it?

Its the latter isn’t  it?

3 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Are you strangely wanting credit for other fans having a shite aim? Or did you go a bit Helen lovejoy and now realised you have made a bit of a c**t of it?

Its the latter isn’t  it?

The flare shouldn’t have gone on the pitch but it wasn’t aimed at anyone and wasn’t even close to hitting anyone. It would be like me saying the tennis ball ‘protest’ was an attempt to injure the Dundee players. There’s a slight (massive) difference to that and showering a player taking a corner with projectiles but you’re thick as f**k so it’s no surprise you’re unable to realise this.

5 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

The flare shouldn’t have gone on the pitch but it wasn’t aimed at anyone and wasn’t even close to hitting anyone. It would be like me saying the tennis ball ‘protest’ was an attempt to injure the Dundee players. There’s a slight (massive) difference to that and showering a player taking a corner with projectiles but you’re thick as f**k so it’s no surprise you’re unable to realise this.

So you are saying throwing a flare is similar to that of throwing a tennis ball, and I’m the thick one?:lol: It’s far more reckless and potentially harmful regardless of intent.

Edited by gannonball