Queens vs Thistle - Friday night football - 8th April 2022

3 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Am I being whooshed if I call this a whoosh? 

Your choice mate...trying to be helpful.

I could have adopted the attitude of "c'mon Thistle...relegate them"

Having watched the game...bar Tiffonrys break and goal,,which you have to admit was up there...Queens had sufficient chances to take all 3 points. But thats fitba........

Guest Flash
37 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

I’d be a lot more perplexed as to why Queens had trusted me, an out of shape 28 year old with zero previous professional footballing experience, to play up front for them. 

You wouldn’t have done any worse.

Got to feel for Queens tonight.We’ve played better and lost,but thems the breaks.We’re now running on empty with Sneddon and a little Tiffoney/Graham magic keeping us in the hunt for a playoff spot .

4 minutes ago, I Clavdivs said:

Got to feel for Queens tonight.We’ve played better and lost,but thems the breaks.We’re now running on empty with Sneddon and a little Tiffoney/Graham magic keeping us in the hunt for a playoff spot .

I’m not sure feeling sorry for us makes any odds. We played reasonably well tonight but yet again found a way to lose.

Thistle were to quote McCall “dugmeat “ but found a way to win. We never do that. 

1 minute ago, Sting777 said:

Glorious!! One step nearer to the seaside leagues for the Tories!!

I'm actually relishing relegation and going to coastal towns by the seaside in League One where Queens haven't been on League business for quite a while!

Just now, TERREGLES1919 said:

I'm actually relishing relegation and going to coastal towns by the seaside in League One where Queens haven't been on League business for quite a while!

You don’t attend Queens games ALBERTZ. You work Saturday’s 

2 minutes ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

I’m not sure feeling sorry for us makes any odds. We played reasonably well tonight but yet again found a way to lose.

Thistle were to quote McCall “dugmeat “ but found a way to win. We never do that. 

If it makes you feel better I’ll withdraw my statement about feeling sorry for Queens….there,sorted and goodnight .

4 minutes ago, the_palmy_pie said:

You don’t attend Queens games ALBERTZ. You work Saturday’s 

Could still attend home games if I finish in time and every 4th Saturday I am off, when I'm in the central belt and can get to away games from there easily enough, especially Falkirk...

Edited by TERREGLES1919
Typo

2 minutes ago, TERREGLES1919 said:

Could still attend home games if I finish in time and every 4th Saturday I am off, when I'm in the central belt and can get to away games from there easily enough, especially Falkirk...

You could but you don’t ……. 

5 minutes ago, JagsCG said:

Is Gorgeous George still a Queens ‘fan’? If so, that smash & grab result is even more amusing. 

I’d imagine that Gorgeous George remains a Gorgeous George fan. That my club facilitated his need to be in the spotlight remains a source of anger for many of us.