Queens vs Thistle - Friday night football - 8th April 2022

Surprised there was no minute's silence for the anniversary of Maggie Thatcher popping her clogs. The QoS board are really out of touch with their support these days...

Just now, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

LC 'the ball has to be in the back of the net'

Everyone 'no it fucking doesn't, it has to cross the line'

I took it that she was trying to suggest that the chance should have been put away, which is just as bad given it was a defender who put it there.

Yet again, we've turned in a shocker of a performance against the doonhamers. We think we've got a play off spot wrapped up. We really need to up our game second half. Cammy Smith has been more noticeable in that first half than he has in all his other games combined and still hasn't created/contributed anything of note.

13 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

Looking out my window in Lochee and watching the sun setting in Dumfries puts me in mind of how much  Scotland tilts to the west. 

Sun usually does set in the West to be fair ...

3 minutes ago, jaggyness said:

Yet again, we've turned in a shocker of a performance against the doonhamers. We think we've got a play off spot wrapped up. We really need to up our game second half. Cammy Smith has been more noticeable in that first half than he has in all his other games combined and still hasn't created/contributed anything of note.

Generous here in suggesting that we’ve been playing poorly in recent weeks through complacency. I think the reality is that the arse has completely fallen out of our season.