Killie v Pars

Not a single failure on the park for us today. McGinn, Lyons, Murray were all superb, but Blair Alston was fucking outstanding.

Stolarczyk saved you guys from an absolute hammering with those 4 top drawer saves.

No idea what Hughes was moaning at the ref about at the end?..... Probably just embarassed at how easy a stroll it was to the shree points.

Edited by C4mmy31

Top drawer performance from the stripes today. Not a bad man on the park for Killie combined with a very poor Pars performance minus the goalie who was easily Dunfermline's best player. Brilliant saves that stopped it being about 5 or 6 zip. Alston had his best game so far and if that level of performance can be replicated next weekend and the weekend after it'll be happy days at Rugby Pugby. On to ICT away now...

Most complete performance of the season.

Everyone played their part but Blair Alston was brilliant, we've seen flashes of what he's capable of but in the last few weeks he's improved immeasurably, he was everywhere, breaking up play defensively and creative going forward, good times let's keep it up.

That was one of our best performances of the season. I thought we used the ball really well, played some nice football, and 2-0 flattered Dunfermline. That was one of the best performances from a keeper I've seen in a while. That top corner save from McGinn was tremendous.

Have to hold my hands up, before the game I was moaning about Campbell being LB. I don't like writing a player off but he was just so, so bad in his previous performances. Got to admit I called that wrong today, he didn't really put a foot wrong.

So many big performances today when it really mattered. Fraser Murray's delivery was spot on all day. Shaw had a great game and I'm so happy he got a goal as he deserved one. Strikers tend to only be judged on their goals so was glad he marked today with one. Lafferty exceptional as usual - his reactions in and around the box are great. Had to laugh at the Pars' number 8 appealing for offside, after playing him on.

That might have been Blair Alston's best game in a Killie shirt - he was everywhere. My MOTM.

Should have been at least 4 for Killie - and could well have been 6. Outstanding performance from the young Polish lad in goals. Another poor away day for the Pars. I can't see QoS catching us but I'm not confident that we can avoid the play-offs now. Saturday against Ayr is the crunch match.

27 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

We were excellent, great performance. Apart from the keeper, Dunfermline were as bad as anything i've seen all season. 

Lovely to see Dom Thomas have a howler. 

Dom Thomas thinks he's Messi. What's going on in that boy's head? Funny. 

47 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:
4 hours ago, funky monkey said:
Dom Thomas thinks he's Messi. What's going on in that boy's head? Funny. 

I'm sure that's not the case. Just a silly thing to say really.

Strolled about Rugby Park on Saturday as if he was the man. Failed as he failed when he was with us. He's really not very good, but you can tell that he has a misplaced high opinion of his own ability. 

I find all this Dom Thomas chat to be totally bizarre. Did OK for us without quite making the grade and was moved on, what's the weird problem that some have with him?

He was one of the few players who appeared to actually commit to the Alessio era, and has been a really enjoyable player to watch in some of the TV games this season.

7 minutes ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

What’s the story?

He removed it shortly after posting, canny remember the exact wording but he basically called Stokes a fraud/wage thief in response to a picture of him on the treatment table.

There was a thread on Killie Kickback with either a link or image of the tweet at the time.