Hearts v Hibernian - Semi Final Rehearsal

1 minute ago, woolf said:

Weirdo 😳

Been called worse xx  I don't enjoy being pissed on like Golden Gary Locke or get jailed for having relations with minors like your old manager though. ;)

Edited by Hoose Rice

image.thumb.png.54464757ad1b8f79a35fffd11a888ed2.png

Kyle, I just saw this post as it was quoted by @The Other Foot

I dont post on that forum, although I have a login - but its not the name I use on here so you are dead wrong.

Back to P&B, I have had you on ignore for most of the time you have been on P&B. 

Take the hint - 

I am not interested in what you have to say, no matter how much you chase me around this forum, or do some Miss Marple impression trying to find me elsewhere.

Hopefully you wont go crying to the admins like you did the last time someone else called you out for being a crybaby.

Edited by Leith Green

Never realised quite how bad hibs are, they must've had 1 shot on target all game and that was their deflected goal. Can't wait until next week playing an even weaker hibs team as Maloney will definitely play rusty bombscare Porty.

7 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

Been called worse xx  I don't enjoy being pissed on like Golden Gary Locke or get jailed for having relations with minors like your old manager though. ;)

That childish response tells me you dont have a huge awareness of your own clubs history. 

Been called worse xx  I don't enjoy being pissed on like Golden Gary Locke or get jailed for having relations with minors like your old manager though. [emoji6]
Some state to get yourself in trying to point score using child abuse.

Some state to get yourself in trying to point score using child abuse.

Look at his choice of words he doesn’t deny getting pissed on he just denies ‘enjoying it’. Similarly it’s ‘not having been jailed’ that he’s taking pride in as opposed to ‘not having sex with minors’. It’s almost as if he’s hiding in plain sight. He’s boasting about not getting caught like Rix

Disclaimer: I’m not a qualified Criminal psychologist but I did see the Jimmy Saville documentary last week

20 hours ago, The Other Foot said:

Once @sairyinthat gets 'back home from the match wink wink', he will surely explain to us that the Hearts fans were booing something else entirely. 

Nope - sadly there's an element of our support who are moronic c***s.  We are the only support of whom that is true, apparently.