Dundee United v Dundee

4 minutes ago, Girth said:

Delighted to see the fruit flies are absolutely shitting it. 

Thank you. 

One of the benefits of not sharing a forum with you lot next season is the end of this ‘Thank you’ pish.

Worst patter ever.

Just now, Granny Danger said:

One of the benefits of not sharing a forum with you lot next season is the end of this ‘Thank you’ pish.

Worst patter ever.

Calm Down Golden Girls GIF by TV Land

5 minutes ago, Girth said:

Calm Down Golden Girls GIF by TV Land

Let me take this opportunity to say that you are one of the Dees I will miss on here*; there’s quite a few more.  Head and shoulders above the Killie posters.

* despite the ‘Thank you’ pish.

2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Let me take this opportunity to say that you are one of the Dees I will miss on here*; there’s quite a few more.  Head and shoulders above the Killie posters.

* despite the ‘Thank you’ pish.

Aww thanks. 

Season 9 Reaction GIF by The Office

15 minutes ago, Girth said:

Thank you. 

Had you had the "pleasure" of watching some of our insipid performances this season you would understand as to why we are not confident going into a derby against a team fighting for their lives, knowing this might be a great opportunity to reel the Saintees back in considering who they are playing.

I hope that our players go out busting a gut knowing that three points would not only guarantee top six and a chance of fighting for a spot in Europe, but also heighten the chance of putting one over our rivals in their battle to avoid the drop.

If that does not motivate a player to go that extra step today then quite honestly they should give up the game.

I doubt it will be a high scoring game, mainly due to our defence being our stronger point while offering little threat up front.  

I think it's because of this 'Dundee haters' alliance that St Johnstone fans have with United.
Fermers cheering on the DABs today. I know you don't do this Tam, it must make you sick.

It’s more that I assumed home tickets would be easier to obtain than away ones! Would like to witness a derby at Tannadice. Already watched one in Dens, from the home end might I add.

1 hour ago, Girth said:

Thank you. 

I don't think I've ever read a pre-match derby thread where the Dundee fans have been as defeatist now - you're usually all dispensing with reality and boldly claiming victory is almost certain.

So you'll probably win. Not that it matters.

😁

Thank you.