26 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

You will. And then relegated again. And then back. And then relegated again

Enjoy your day 

Going up, going down Dundee FC,

Going up, going down I say,

Going up, going down Dundee FC,

Playing football the Dundee waaay.

5 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

Liking the first name/nickname basis you're going for.

You must be one of the ex fans @Dundee-FC92 was talking about.

Sorry to disappoint.  Never followed the funny team.  I used those terms just to patronise.  For as much pleasure they gave you lot, they were all part of a very expensive plan that backfired and fell apart like a clown car at the circus and which gave us Arabs a real good laugh...and still does.

I chose my team as a bairn long before we kissed silver.  Fortunately I was able to choose my team of my own free will.

22 minutes ago, Sugar_Army said:

Fixed that for ya.  Apologies for the spelling, not to clued up on eastern European spellings and could not be arsed googling it.  Take it you were happy with the main thrust though.

Watch out for for Benji's goal kicks tomorrow.  If you are in any of the first 5 rows you might get hit in the fizzer.

Eastern European, class.

11 minutes ago, Sugar_Army said:

Sorry to disappoint.  Never followed the funny team.  I used those terms just to patronise.  For as much pleasure they gave you lot, they were all part of a very expensive plan that backfired and fell apart like a clown car at the circus and which gave us Arabs a real good laugh...and still does.

I chose my team as a bairn long before we kissed silver.  Fortunately I was able to choose my team of my own free will.

Pretty much summed up my point. That removed you from heritage. It's in the blood for most of us Dees.

Thank you. 

16 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Pretty much summed up my point. That removed you from heritage. It's in the blood for most of us Dees.

I’m fairly sure that there are fans of other Scottish clubs who would enjoy labouring that point.

I am more than happy with my choice.

I saw my team win the league cup and Dens, twice.

I saw my team win the league at Dens.

I saw my team win the Scottish Cup, twice. 

I take pride in the fact I saw my team play in a European final and despite losing it still coming out it with a lot of credit, as did our fans.

I take pride in the fact I saw many great European night at Tannadice, one which almost secured us a European Cup final

Despite the disappointment of losing so many cup finals, getting there was a great journey which brought me many happy days with my fellow Arabs.

"Heritage is the full range of our inherited traditions, monuments, objects, and culture. Most important, it is the range of contemporary activities, meanings, and behaviors that we draw from them. Heritage includes, but is much more than preserving, excavating, displaying, or restoring a collection of old things."

35 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Eastern European, class.

Thank you. 

So does that mean if their parent was not a Dee you see fellow Dees inferior to yourself as they have no dark blue heritage?😉

Edited by Sugar_Army

57 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

Well, you certainly win the "losing cup finals" argument, if ever there was one.

A few sore ones admittedly, some less so as we went into them as underdogs.

Thankfully never lost one to our city rivals though.  On their own pitch it was too. 

"Davie Dodds Dumps Dundee" was one of the headlines if I remember correctly. 😁

2 hours ago, Sugar_Army said:

Thankfully never lost one to our city rivals though.  On their own pitch it was too. 

Davie Dodds has dumped no one in his life, and for good reason. 

Mark McGhee is going to steal the show today. I don’t know what he’s going to do, but he’s going to do something insane. Could be a meltdown, could be ripping his shirt off and doing a Klinsman onto the pitch if we win. I look forward to finding out.

10 minutes ago, K.T said:

Mark McGhee is going to steal the show today. I don’t know what he’s going to do, but he’s going to do something insane. Could be a meltdown, could be ripping his shirt off and doing a Klinsman onto the pitch if we win. I look forward to finding out.

It could be both...

Guest Wieghortsnut
7 hours ago, Sugar_Army said:

You really are smugness personified. For all your success and history you boys only have one more trophy than us and we are a basket case of a club so its hardly an achievement pal

On 06/04/2022 at 21:43, johnnydun said:

I am determined not to be the baldy greeting c**t if that happens.

Regardless of the score I am confident that none of the Dee support will ever sink to such a blubbering humiliating mess as witnessed on that night.