Dundee United v Dundee

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

At least if we win the Dundee manager will not be too upset.

Mark: "When I got this job, I told the lads – we're not going to win many games".

Choose Mark. Choose defeatism. Choose a lack of leadership. Choose an ability to put your foot in your mouth just when its needed most. Choose a stadium that's falling to bits. Choose a new stadium that you will never own but will rent for ever while American businessmen rake in a fortune from the rest of the complex. Choose administration. Twice. Choose glueing up your own players' car locks. Choose a trolley. Choose a Dr Noodles hospitality suite with a side dish of laughter. Choose McCann. Choose McIntyre. Choose McPake. Choose being the only club in Scotland relegated six decades running. Choose calling a derby win better than a trophy. Choose a Nazi-inspired name for your new singing section. Choose 6-2. Twice. Choose not winning a real trophy for 48 years. Choose a Scottish Cup win that is closer to the Napoleonic Wars than it is to today. Choose a fire drill-type stand evacuation when your team goes 3-0 down after 20 minutes.
But why choose any of that when you can walk across the road choose United?

2 hours ago, Thorfinn said:

After Saturday I hope Dundee win all their games and stay up. The derbies are the best thing on the football calendar. A league encounter with Kilmarnock isn’t anything like as exciting.

On the one hand, yes, that's true.

On the other hand, watching them suffer will never not be funny.

unsure-hmm.gif

1 hour ago, Thorfinn said:

Mark: "When I got this job, I told the lads – we're not going to win many games".

Choose Mark. Choose defeatism. Choose a lack of leadership. Choose an ability to put your foot in your mouth just when its needed most. Choose a stadium that's falling to bits. Choose a new stadium that you will never own but will rent for ever while American businessmen rake in a fortune from the rest of the complex. Choose administration. Twice. Choose glueing up your own players' car locks. Choose a trolley. Choose a Dr Noodles hospitality suite with a side dish of laughter. Choose McCann. Choose McIntyre. Choose McPake. Choose being the only club in Scotland relegated six decades running. Choose calling a derby win better than a trophy. Choose a Nazi-inspired name for your new singing section. Choose 6-2. Twice. Choose not winning a real trophy for 48 years. Choose a Scottish Cup win that is closer to the Napoleonic Wars than it is to today. Choose a fire drill-type stand evacuation when your team goes 3-0 down after 20 minutes.

Frustrated World Cup GIF

16 hours ago, Thorfinn said:

33E5977A-8981-47D1-B69C-0C164F1058D6.gif

Doesn't matter the result to me.

The home end will be full of ex Dundee fans of which I know some personally. Makes me sick really how much of a two bob club United are.

I'll be there supporting my club and that will never change. You can have the win for all I give a shite. I'll walk out Tannadice proud to be a Dee, following what's in the blood.

Enjoy your tainted win if it really means that much to you.

Thank you.

3 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

The home end will be full of ex Dundee fans of which I know some personally. Makes me sick really how much of a two bob club United are.

I'll be there supporting my club and that will never change. You can have the win for all I give a shite. I'll walk out Tannadice proud to be a Dee, following what's in the blood.

Thank you.

AF603FB5-5E71-4013-A302-E7A7288FDF2E.gif.53c6b6858b974b872fc53edc8e8136d8.gif

4 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Thank you.

Sad Season 1 GIF by Rick and Morty

25 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

You can't buy history, heritage and pride. 

Not even for £23 million?

Does that mean you lot will no longer bang on about Claudio, Georgi, Cab, Juan and Rav or the free flowing football that got you top six, a wee jaunt tae Perugia and a trophy cabinet that could belong to Old Mother Hubbard?

Enjoy yer day oot.  Hope ya get pumped. 

Unfortunately with our forward line I do not see that happening.  In fact I could see you sneaking a result.

Edited by Sugar_Army

Denial, anger, bargaining, depression, acceptance

Id say our friend has moved from stage 4 to stage 5. Its been a tough road mate but im with you. Keep up the good fight

Edited by Twinkle

20 minutes ago, Sugar_Army said:

Not even for £23 million?

Does that mean you lot will no longer bang on about Claudio, Georgie, Cab, Juan and Rav or the free flowing football that got you top six, a wee jaunt tae Perugia and a trophy cabinet that could belong to Old Mother Hubbard?

Enjoy yer day oot.  Hope ya get pumped. 

Unfortunately with our forward line I do not see that happening.  In fact I could see you sneaking a result.

Who is Georgie? Sounds like someone who drinks in Caws.

There's alot more to our history but that was one chapter to it. 

18 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

You will. And then relegated again. And then back. And then relegated again

Enjoy your day 

Not really getting your point?

Thank you. 

Edited by Dundee-FC92

Fixed that for ya.  Apologies for the spelling, not to clued up on eastern European spellings and could not be arsed googling it.  Take it you were happy with the main thrust though.

Watch out for for Benji's goal kicks tomorrow.  If you are in any of the first 5 rows you might get hit in the fizzer.