Dundee United v Dundee

"Utter melt". Oooh, you know how to hurt. 

You jumped into the discussion I was having with young Ms Yenitit. It sounded quite argumentative. Your intentions would have been clearer if you had added information to support her point of view, of course. Instead of just throwing meaningless insults.

But if that wasn't you arguing, then I apologise.

2 minutes ago, Thorfinn said:

"Utter melt". Oooh, you know how to hurt. 

You jumped into the discussion I was having with young Ms Yenitit. It sounded quite argumentative. Your intentions would have been clearer if you had added information to support her point of view, of course. Instead of just throwing meaningless insults.

But if that wasn't you arguing, then I apologise.

I thought it was fairly clear that my only point was that you were being a condescending arsehole tbh.

50 minutes ago, captainkev said:

Ignoring the fact we drew a Rangers team that won the league that season in the quarter finals and knocked them out?

The reserve side that they played? Brilliant draw that everyone else can only dream of. 

5 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

I'd just like to point out @Thorfinn's card was marked early doors from none other than yours truly. I still see multi paragraph posts but decide to skim by them as they're clearly going to be havering bullshit.

I suggest numerous other posters of this illustrious site also do so. 

Ah. Did someone come along and upset your forum, where you are comfortable with your friends? Where your opinions are the only ones that matter? That’s a shame.

So you call for reinforcements to agree with you against the newcomer. Let’s all gang up on him for entering your world.

All I have to add here is we should be replacing those boring shooting drills with a bit of “razzmatazz.” Set up cardboard cutouts of the opposition on the goal line and let the fans cheer as they’re decapitated by fizzing shots.

thank you.

3 minutes ago, Thorfinn said:

Ah. Did someone come along and upset your forum, where you are comfortable with your friends? Where your opinions are the only ones that matter? That’s a shame.

So you call for reinforcements to agree with you against the newcomer. Let’s all gang up on him for entering your world.

Why do you have to be such a tit? 

5 minutes ago, K.T said:

All I have to add here is we should be replacing those boring shooting drills with a bit of “razzmatazz.” Set up cardboard cutouts of the opposition on the goal line and let the fans cheer as they’re decapitated by fizzing shots.

thank you.

I'd like to see tackle drills with players practising two footed, knee high lunges on cardboard cutouts of opposition legends.

11 minutes ago, Thorfinn said:

You are a dafty.

14 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

I'd like to see tackle drills with players practising two footed, knee high lunges on cardboard cutouts of opposition legends.

Don’t like Niskanen’s chances of walking away unscathed after a challenge on a cardboard cutout though.

Just now, Thorfinn said:

Take a look back over this thread to see who threw the first barb.

Take it easy and bed in man.   

Being so over opinionated against posters isn't going to do much for yourself, you can call me uncle Jiminy or Mr Cricket if you like ;) 

2 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

Why do you have to be such a tit? 

You have come across as a slavering tit on both this thread and the Edinburgh derby thread this weekend so i dont think you should be dishing out the advice to anyone tbh

Just now, Twinkle said:

You have come across as a slavering tit on both this thread and the Edinburgh derby thread this weekend so i dont think you should be dishing out the advice to anyone tbh

Respect the Rice, little star xx

3 hours ago, Thorfinn said:

The fact you keep replying, with ever-reducing charm, would suggest otherwise. 

Losing an argument so badly hurts, doesn't it. It will be even more embarrassing to have done it on a public forum. But you can learn from this. It will make you a better person in the long run. 

You're a tedious fucking bore, that has been called out for posting absolute nonsense.

Thank you.

On 11/04/2022 at 11:33, Thorfinn said:

So your conclusion is that Dundee being consistently rubbish is actually a strength, and United fans should feel really bad about supporting the better team?
Psychologically very clever. 
There will be, then, plans for Dundee to get even worse to consolidate this position?
Again, fiendishly clever stuff. And the players are doing it so well.
Oh, if only United could be as bad as Dundee! That's clearly been our downfall over the past 50 years.

No my comments were in response to that Fud Twinkle who said he hoped Dundee would go down and never come back. Whilst my Arab mates have a wee laugh at our predicament most of them actually hope our visit to the Championship is short lived and we can enjoy the type of day we had out on Saturday past with pre and post match beers and banter. There is a substantial element of your support however that are obsessed with Dundee (and yes I know, we have supporters who do the same in reverse) and express their desire for Dundee to disappear. It borders on obsession with some I know (not mates) with FTD number plates etc. The whole FTD thing genuinely puzzles me if we're not in your heads.

The history books (the real ones that is, not those that started after 1980) show where the dominance in the city was for the first 70 years of your existence. It strikes me that some of you can't stomach the thought of that ever returning, however unlikely that may be right now