Dundee United v Dundee

3 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

You should copy some on to here so we can all share in the laughter.  If there are that many it shouldn’t be too hard.

Just search any of the terms "Dundee FC" "Funsters" "Fundee" or "Charlie Adam" and click on the 'recent' option. 

Happy, as always, to help. 

7 hours ago, Twinkle said:

These c***s are over the moon getting a point yesterday while our fans are unhappy despite being fourth in the table and securing a top six place. Levels

😂😂😂 

4 hours ago, Pull My Strings said:

Really? I thought, goal aside, he was absolutely honking. He was certainly heavily involved but most of those involvements ended with him blootering the ball miles beyond his intended target.

You thought the best player on the park was honking 😂😂👍 

Raging 

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

I think the Funsters on here should keep posting.  Might be a long time before we share a match thread again and I’m kind of hoping for a heads gone at some point.

Like what you did when we sent you down.

Thank you.

Got what we deserved really.

Unforgivable to surrender a 2-0 lead. Mulgrew’s free kick goes in was expecting us to give them a doing. Fair fucks to Dundee for getting back in it. Although two shite goals to lose, Seigrist’s head has been up his arse for a few weeks now.

As for McNulty we’d be better off with a fragrance up front. And Courts’ in game management found wanting again. Still fourth tae, batshit.

Watched the highlights back, and didn't realise how decent McNulty's build-up play prior to his own missed sitter was (maybe more of an indictment on how inept our defensive awareness is. Also McGinn, just make a bloody tackle!). Makes it that little bit more funny.

11 hours ago, Empty It said:

The absolute state of Adam throwing himself at the ground especially after his comments last week, can't wait to see this c**t relegated.

11 hours ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

I know. "It's a man's game" indeed

11 hours ago, Empty It said:
11 hours ago, Granny Danger said:
You may be right but I thought he was the best player on the park by a distance.  He seemed to be involved in everything Dundee did.
They’re pretty dire right now, Christ knows how they’d be without him.

Don't disagree he's a good player but he's a classless c**t.

10 hours ago, Mdiap said:

ryan reynolds film GIF

Main takeaway from watching the drink driver yesterday 

Thank you 

10 hours ago, Mdiap said:

Driving tips from Shane McGowan maybe

I honestly love the rage that Charlie Adam induces because he's not the best looking and a bit thick but still has the ability to rip the pish out of most teams.

Dripping with jealousy.

17 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I honestly love the rage that Charlie Adam induces because he's not the best looking and a bit thick but still has the ability to rip the pish out of most teams.

Dripping with jealousy.

You probably encounter similar reactions in your own life, Ludo. Because everyone's so jealous.

10 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Dripping with jealousy.

How many more games do you think you’ll get out of him?

56 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

I've finally had a chance to see the comments that Kenny Macintyre was referring to, and my conclusion is that Kenny Macintyre is a shit-stirring arsehole. I mean, anyone who's listened to him on Sportsound already knows that, but still.

Mark McGhee's reference to it being a cross that went in was in the context of how the goals were disappointing to concede from our perspective. He also never used the word "lucky".

48 minutes ago, The Master said:

I've finally had a chance to see the comments that Kenny Macintyre was referring to, and my conclusion is that Kenny Macintyre is a shit-stirring arsehole. I mean, anyone who's listened to him on Sportsound already knows that, but still.

Mark McGhee's reference to it being a cross that went in was in the context of how the goals were disappointing to concede from our perspective. He also never used the word "lucky".

He said "a little bit of fortune" Anyone with a brain could see that Mulgrew meant that. If anyone's a shit-stirring arsehole, it's your manager.

Charlie Adam is a good player, but also a character. We need more like him in the game.

I’m a United supporter, but have to admire his chutzpah. During the kickabout before Saturday’s game, with The Shed cheering or booing as Dundee’s players did a shooting practice drill, Adam launched a shot at the crowd in an obviously deliberate way. It was, by any measure, funny. Good to see a bloke playing up to his pantomime villain status.

On an entirely separate note, that shooting practice exercise disappeared from every other professional team’s warm-up in (roughly) the early-1990s. Even Saturday morning amateur teams don’t go in for that sort of kiddy stuff any more. 

On 09/04/2022 at 21:36, Twinkle said:

No love for Dundee, hope they go down and dont come back

Yep for despite being the top team in the town for much of the past 40 years the Shedboys still have this fear that one day we will get our shit together and regain our rightful place as how you put it, 'Dundee's premier club'. Rent free in their heads forever

4 minutes ago, Thorfinn said:

On an entirely separate note, that shooting practice exercise disappeared from every other professional team’s warm-up in (roughly) the early-1990s. Even Saturday morning amateur teams don’t go in for that sort of kiddy stuff any more. 

What a load of shite, seen plenty of opposition teams do that at Dens this season.

Thank you.