Dundee United v Dundee

3 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

You may be right but I thought he was the best player on the park by a distance.  He seemed to be involved in everything Dundee did.

They’re pretty dire right now, Christ knows how they’d be without him.

Think we’ve picked up 2 points in about 16 games that he missed

30 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

These c***s are over the moon getting a point yesterday while our fans are unhappy despite being fourth in the table and securing a top six place. Levels

Angry Office GIF

48 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Agree, the Fintry Pirlo should have got a second yellow for the dive.

Makes the equaliser all the sweeter.

Thank you.

Dundee United 2-2 Dundee: Charlie Adam goal secures Mark McGhee's men  crucial Premiership point | HeraldScotland

True. 

Maybe he’d been picking up theatrical tips off Tony ‘Swan Lake’ Watt? 

Thank you. 

1 hour ago, Empty It said:

The absolute state of Adam throwing himself at the ground especially after his comments last week, can't wait to see this c**t relegated.

To be fair to him, he had just scored a pearler of a goal in a derby to equalise after being 2-0 down…

2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

You may be right but I thought he was the best player on the park by a distance.  He seemed to be involved in everything Dundee did.

Probably. He wasn't even all that good. Misplaced passes and crap crosses galore. Can't run. Still the best player.

He wouldnt have seen half the amount of the ball if Butcher was playing yesterday. Our midfield stood off him and watched him pop passes around. Butcher wouldve had him cemented early doors

2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Really? I thought, goal aside, he was absolutely honking. He was certainly heavily involved but most of those involvements ended with him blootering the ball miles beyond his intended target.

2 hours ago, Twinkle said:

These c***s are over the moon getting a point yesterday while our fans are unhappy despite being fourth in the table and securing a top six place. Levels

I've seen about a million tweets from a united fans going on about DVD's, naming stands (the fucking irony btw) and Hall of fame after players yesterday for getting a draw at Tannadice. 

Your lot are absolutely bylin - and so they should be throwing away a two goal lead, at home in a Derby, against this rabble. 

Long may the seethe seep from every pore. 

Edited by Mr. Alli

9 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

He wouldnt have seen half the amount of the ball if Butcher was playing yesterday. Our midfield stood off him and watched him pop passes around. Butcher wouldve had him cemented early doors

Probably one of the reasons it was a decent game and some football was played because that c**t Butcher wasn’t playing..

11 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

Really? I thought, goal aside, he was absolutely honking. He was certainly heavily involved but most of those involvements ended with him blootering the ball miles beyond his intended target.

Maybe I can be more objective than you.

12 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

I've seen about a million tweets from a united fans going on about DVD's, naming stands (the fucking irony btw) and Hall of fame after players yesterday for getting a draw at Tannadice. 

Your lot are absolutely bylin - and so they should be throwing away a two goal lead, at home in a Derby, against this rabble. 

Twonkle is the angriest of the lot. IMO.

22 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

You should copy some on to here so we can all share in the laughter.  If there are that many it shouldn’t be too hard.

26 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Right ye are mate 🤣