Dundee United v Dundee

1 hour ago, This Charming Man said:

source.gif.10b2924cf2b8cdcedbbf425c782e379b.gif

Really, truly what's it like being you, @Mdiap and @Szamo's_Ammo ?

Fucking bedlam eh, all these bright hi-viz orange-like colours, a bit hectic being you at times I guess.

Have a richly rewarding weekend guys red dotting all and sundry.

Football really is not important in the current world news climate in general.

Have a good weekend though.

Regards

Don't worry about mudflap and spammo mate. They're tucked away in their mummys back bedroom and can't harm you..

Thank you.

eta. Hiya Spammo, hiya pal.

Morrissey Wave GIF - Morrissey Wave Hi - Discover & Share GIFs

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

1 hour ago, Twinkle said:

By the way, is there a reason Dundee didnt fill their allocation? Unless ive missed something, that corner is usually filled

We were given extra and sold that out, I don't think United gave us that corner.

3 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

We were given extra and sold that out, I don't think United gave us that corner.

Plenty of empty seats all over the ground, despite the triumphant shouting about a 'sell out' also how many free tickets did they chuck at schools?

Thank you.

Just watched the game again on Alba; Mullen and McNulty should be hanging their heads in shame at their respective missed sitters 😱😱😱😱

Absolutely typical that Lawlor didn’t have a save to make and still managed to fork things up spectacularly for both goals. He should never play for us again. McGhee was also total crap and should be shown the door. McGinn is a much better option on the wing than Gowser; who would have thought??!!

It really is unbelievable that we still have a chance of catching the fermers, but we have to beat them and find another win or two post split, which will be a monumental task…

55 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Plenty of empty seats all over the ground, despite the triumphant shouting about a 'sell out' also how many free tickets did they chuck at schools?

Thank you.

What was the deal with the Shed having about a 5 seat, no fan perimeter all around the stand? Some sell out.

23 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

What was the deal with the Shed having about a 5 seat, no fan perimeter all around the stand? Some sell out.

Maybe it's the police demanding it, but it does grind my gears that United don't sell the block of seats in the Shed nearest the McLean stand - are two metal fences and a 5m gap not enough of a buffer?!

The covered seats at the front? f**k knows!

I get that the Dundee fans weren't really up for it and didn't sell out the Jerry Kerr, but United have sold sections there before when away fans have been in some.. 

Nope. Sold out weeks in advance. Couldn't get a tickets even though there was probably 1,500 seats lying empty they didn't even attempt to sell.

Don't know why but I really really like Charlie Adam and that's the only person not associated with us, new or old from the stickies I like apart from McCoist. 

f**k the Arabs. 

Edited by Hoose Rice

If you cannae win a derby at home bring up the spare seat chat.  How the f**k next Dundee Utd will be scarf twirling and singing Dundee is wonderfull.  

Cathro, Levein, Houston, Bannon, Bowman in common I suppose.  

I'm alright with the prospect of Dundee somehow managing to stay up, the derbies are a blast.
More importantly, after a couple of years of McPake on a rolling contract Nelms will no doubt use his typical polar extreme logic and respond by giving McGhee a 5 year deal. And there's just no way that won't quickly turn into a good laugh.
Bizarrely McGhee would probably have us mid-table fodder with a full season. He'd get draws in games that McPake would have lost badly.

15 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

How the f**k does Mullen not score there?

Just watched highlights. That might be the worst miss I've ever seen as all he literally has to do is touch it forward three yards. Instead, for some strange reason he tries to settle it laterally. Pure pish, and absolutely befuddling.

9 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Thank you.

Not sure about schools but I do know that their players hairdressers, launderettes and cleaners were all given free tickets. :lol:

1 minute ago, Empty It said:

The absolute state of Adam throwing himself at the ground especially after his comments last week, can't wait to see this c**t relegated.

You may be right but I thought he was the best player on the park by a distance.  He seemed to be involved in everything Dundee did.

They’re pretty dire right now, Christ knows how they’d be without him.

You may be right but I thought he was the best player on the park by a distance.  He seemed to be involved in everything Dundee did.
They’re pretty dire right now, Christ knows how they’d be without him.
Don't disagree he's a good player but he's a classless c**t.