Dundee United v Dundee

53 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

I never watched the game but have enjoyed this @Sugar_Army cunts meltdoon over the past day and a bit. Totally eclipsed by the ending to the story being "we were 2-0 up and I still wasn't confident" after his side blew a two goal advantage against one of the most hupny sides to grace the top flight of Scottish football.

GIF by FOX International Channels

Curious as to your definition of a meltdown.  Feel free to give actual examples for my replies on here were all tongue in cheek.  And if you read my posts I said all along that you might get a result due to our frailties and indeed have given you credit for doing so.

Just now, Jimi Shandrix said:

OK. I bow down to your superior knowledge. You'll have definitely seen him more than me. This, more than anything, shows you can ask 10 fans and get 10 different opinions. He was unarguably, atrocious today. Maybe not the worst player on show but definitely the worst one who cost £100,000. 

I don’t think there are many/any P&B Arabs critical of Watt; we might be a small sample but I reckon we’re a decent cross section.

There are more than a few of us with concerns about Courts despite our league position.

some united fans are strange people..spent the 1st hour of the match gleefully posting updates on facebook with little digs thrown in yet at full time dundee fans are bitter b*****ds for laughing at them as they pretend not to be bothered at throwing a 2 goal lead at home to the worst team in the league....dayglofuckwits.🤣

31 minutes ago, rainbowrising said:

The full thing. Very handy point from a losing position but McGhee sounds so fucking petty.  Classic put down.

McGhee making a c**t of himself, well I never.

The sooner him and his Farley's Rusk f**k off, the better.

1 minute ago, johnnydun said:

mcghee is probably not as raging as the authorities were when old chuck left his bairn in a locked car.

25 minutes ago, Jimi Shandrix said:

OK. I bow down to your superior knowledge. You'll have definitely seen him more than me. This, more than anything, shows you can ask 10 fans and get 10 different opinions. He was unarguably, atrocious today. Maybe not the worst player on show but definitely the worst one who cost £100,000. 

To be fair, he was the best player that cost £100,000 too was he not?

Also, shelling out £100,000 has helped our shit show of a squad hit the top 6 money bank and potential European push.

aladdin-throwing-money-gif.gif.f9d095f3cd98f3cc0c2b08a03e056729.gif

Just now, johnnydun said:

I'd say so: the worst appointments I could imagine you could have made. 

Appoint Charlie Adam as player manager next season, I think he's a cunt, but he knows a bit about football.

1 minute ago, mishtergrolsch said:

To be fair, he was the best player that cost £100,000 too was he not?

Also, shelling out £100,000 has helped our shit show of a squad hit the top 6 money bank and potential European push.

aladdin-throwing-money-gif.gif.f9d095f3cd98f3cc0c2b08a03e056729.gif

Touche, tubbs, touche.

I'm torn between hoping Dundee stay up given how much fun the derbies are and wanting saints to go on a run to pull Aberdeen into the mix.

If it was a straight up choice between the dees and the dons to go down, the latter wins hands down this season.  We would also then likely see McGhee get a long term deal to take them down next year.

31 minutes ago, Meeniedee said:

some united fans are strange people..spent the 1st hour of the match gleefully posting updates on facebook with little digs thrown in yet at full time dundee fans are bitter b*****ds for laughing at them as they pretend not to be bothered at throwing a 2 goal lead at home to the worst team in the league....dayglofuckwits.🤣

Most Arabs on here, including myself, said they thought it was a fair result.

If you want to concentrate on Facebook your welcome; your ‘contributions’ on here won’t be missed.

I'm alright with the prospect of Dundee somehow managing to stay up, the derbies are a blast.

More importantly, after a couple of years of McPake on a rolling contract Nelms will no doubt use his typical polar extreme logic and respond by giving McGhee a 5 year deal. And there's just no way that won't quickly turn into a good laugh.

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

Most Arabs on here, including myself, said they thought it was a fair result.

If you want to concentrate on Facebook your welcome; your ‘contributions’ on here won’t be missed.

🤣what the f**k are you talking about...i'll put money on that united fans on here had been giving it lauldy to their dundee supporting mates on facebook...some boys like to dish it out but seem to go affy quiet when it comes back and bites them in the arse.

Just now, Meeniedee said:

🤣what the f**k are you talking about...i'll put money on that united fans on here had been giving it lauldy to their dundee supporting mates on facebook...some boys like to dish it out but seem to go affy quiet when it comes back and bites them in the arse.

I’ll accept that bet on the basis that you can provide proof.

How much are you thinking?

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

I’ll accept that bet on the basis that you can provide proof.

How much are you thinking?

tell you what lets get all the united fans on here to give their real names..lets see if i know anybody who was giving it biglicks today...

Facebook in 2022?? Fuckin hell

No love for Dundee, hope they go down and dont come back

Wee team deserved a draw today, we were reekin again. Score first then make a c**t of defending a lead. I will accept a Europa League place though

source.gif.10b2924cf2b8cdcedbbf425c782e379b.gif

Really, truly what's it like being you, @Mdiap and @Szamo's_Ammo ?

Fucking bedlam eh, all these bright hi-viz orange-like colours, a bit hectic being you at times I guess.

Have a richly rewarding weekend guys red dotting all and sundry.

Football really is not important in the current world news climate in general.

Have a good weekend though.

Regards