Dundee United v Dundee

There are a few things I'll be watching for.
United's back three won't allow free headers of the type that Dundee scored twice with v Aberdeen last time out. Mulgrew, Graham and Edwards vigorously attack the ball. Charlie Adam can put a lovely free-kick across a six-yard box, but a cross begging to be nodded in is also a cross begging to be headed away.
If Dundee do score, it will be a move through the middle that Butcher or Levitt should have cut out.
I think Adam will be shooting from all angles, as he'd love a goal against United.
Adam will be booked.
Butcher will be booked.
No team wins or loses all the time, no run continues for ever. Dundee will have to win at Tannadice sometime. Hopefully not this Saturday, but, as said, no team wins/loses all the time.
If United score, it will be Watt or a defender. No chance McNulty will get a goal, although he will definitely start.
United will go the full 90, whereas my DFC-supporting mates are always saying Dundee tire after 70 minutes or so. I think these claims tend to be exaggerated, but it has been a consistent observation.
For the first time in a long time, I think there might be trouble before or after the game. The tendency to be an idiot is spreading through Scotland this season. 
There will be flares.

it'll be a 1-1 draw and a decent game. But maybe 3-1 going on 6..

Prove me wrong United. There's one scoreline in mind that would be much appreciated. .

I've not seen much of the dees.  is it safe to assume they are still shite? Mark McGhee might stabilise the latest attempt to go full time if he  gets the rub of the green. Maybe  a queen's park style model would make more sense for Dundee FC in the long term. 

From my view it looks like nelms is either significantly incompetent, or doesn't care. Just somewhere to go a few hrs a day and get out the house. . It's just a kushty wee part time job. Dundee FC boils down  a couple of guys with suits on looking around desperately for good deals on upsycled garden sheds to make the derry safe again.   As long as Strachan, McGhee and nelms are in unison I can see you down, for another 5 when you will get another go.

52 minutes ago, K.T said:

We’re so shite that a win would be that wee bit more humiliating for United. 

A win for us would set-up Doon Derby 2: Electric Booga-f**k that.

14 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

A win for us would set-up Doon Derby 2: Electric Booga-f**k that.

I mean, even if United lose it would take all of Hibs, Ross County and Livingston to win (any of them dropping points keeps United above them) to knock them into the bottom six.

I'll take those odds.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

52 minutes ago, Thorfinn said:

After Saturday I hope Dundee win all their games and stay up. The derbies are the best thing on the football calendar. A league encounter with Kilmarnock isn’t anything like as exciting.

Fried Rice Cooking GIF by Nigel Ng (Uncle Roger)