Season 4: Episode 18

For me, it’s about seeing Rovers play in each of the 42 grounds. Harder now, as teams whose ground I had been to (Brechin, Clydebank, Meadowbank) get relegated or go bust (or rather get taken over by Airdrie/Livi) and other teams (Falkirk, Accies, St Mirren) get new grounds. 
Before the Covid thing, I was trying to pick off a couple a season. I’ve still not been to a game at Inverness CT’s stadium. I was sitting in the Bevy Park waiting to get on a bus to the Scottish Cup QF back in March 2015, only to be told the game was off due to a waterlogged pitch. Next season I’ll try and pick off another two.

My games at they stadiums have been with Raith as well. Don’t think i have ever been to clydebanks, but meadowbank was the first stadium I remember going to and being mesmerised by because it had the big scoreboard. I have been to love street and brockville, but i will go their new ones at some point. There are stadiums i will probably never get to with Raith, so this is the next best option.

2 hours ago, buchan30 said:

My games at they stadiums have been with Raith as well. Don’t think i have ever been to clydebanks, but meadowbank was the first stadium I remember going to and being mesmerised by because it had the big scoreboard. I have been to love street and brockville, but i will go their new ones at some point. There are stadiums i will probably never get to with Raith, so this is the next best option.

My one and only trip to Kilbowie was a midweek 3-0 defeat during one of our promotion seasons. I’ve been to Love Street, Brockville, Douglas Park and I’ve been to TFS and the New Douglas Park. Haven’t been to St Mirren’s new ground yet. I should really have ticked off Gayfield by now. Maybe next season, if they don’t get promoted.