Wage Thieves v Montrose

27 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Beaten three scud at home by a bunch of ploughmen and PE teachers. 😆 What a mob. Shut the gates please.

Lolkirk, that’s what the ploughmen & PE teachers are referring to you now.

It’s a trope, Montrose are better than that, we’ve got a geography teacher on the bench, he was constantly shouting today that Lolkirk were heading south! He knows his subject. 

15 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

Lolkirk, that’s what the ploughmen & PE teachers are referring to you now.

It’s a trope, Montrose are better than that, we’ve got a geography teacher on the bench, he was constantly shouting today that Lolkirk were heading south! He knows his subject. 

^^^

Does Wordle. 

3 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

Lucky if there's 1,500 here. Certainly the lowest attendance I can remember for a league game since we moved to TFS in 2004.

Official crowd 3,158. Is this credible? Or do they automatically count every ST holder as being present? I know Accies do this.

8 minutes ago, Owsley said:

Official crowd 3,158. Is this credible? Or do they automatically count every ST holder as being present? I know Accies do this.

They count all season ticket holders yeah. Knock a thousand off that and it'd still be an overestimate I reckon.

20 minutes ago, Owsley said:

It filled up a little bit more than this I'd say given the second photo is immediately before kick off but it gives you a good idea

1 hour ago, Numbers_One_To_Eleven said:

Will you be on here giving us credit if things improve? You’re obviously invested in us as you’re harping back to our 2017/18 slogan.

No signs of an improvement today in your latest bodying, so your question is redundant.

37 minutes ago, Numbers_One_To_Eleven said:

True, another shit performance and result in an awful season. As your invested in our fortunes though, any credit?

Credit where credit is due

your keeper saved a fair few, coulda been 6

Falkirk fans are entrenched in apathy and that’s a really dangerous place for a football club.

You’d rather have fans protesting at the gates than just stop caring. I never thought I’d see the day when Falkirk would lose 3-0 at home to Montrose and not a single person is even remotely surprised.

Edit - At least your fans might turn out for the Pars games next season!

Edited by Cardle is Magic

58 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Falkirk fans are entrenched in apathy and that’s a really dangerous place for a football club.

You’d rather have fans protesting at the gates than just stop caring. I never thought I’d see the day when Falkirk would lose 3-0 at home to Montrose and not a single person is even remotely surprised.

When we're 7th or 8th in the league and you're going toe to toe with Kelty and Airdrie at the top  then no, no we won't.

9 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

When we're 7th or 8th in the league and you're going toe to toe with Kelty and Airdrie at the top  then no, no we won't.

If we’re in the league then I don’t think Airdrie will be tbh.

I’m sure Kelty will chuck a large wedge at going straight to the Championship though.

9 hours ago, Cardle is Magic said:

When we got relegated from the championship there was a bit of a protest and a few of us who refused to renew ST’s until the board were emptied. We have a new board which predominantly consists of supporters and they should be given time to turn things around. I fear if they give Rennie and Miller the gig next season then a large portion of the support will be gone.