St Johnstone vs Livingston - 2 April 2022

16 minutes ago, The Marly said:

Absolutely this.  No amount of traffic management would have stopped what happened.  The guy was a fucking arsehole, boy racer type.  He caused the accident,  nothing else.  Should be banned and made to resit a test.

I'm not doubting this & I only saw the police cars after the road had been closed a while.

But seemed a strange place to be crossing the road? Normally you'd cross on the McD side of the roundabout or head further down to the traffic lights at Tesco?

4 minutes ago, Steve McQueen said:

I'm not doubting this & I only saw the police cars after the road had been closed a while.

But seemed a strange place to be crossing the road? Normally you'd cross on the McD side of the roundabout or head further down to the traffic lights at Tesco?

Granted it's not the most popular crossing point.  Doesn't excuse the driver's behaviour though. 

There was a lassie behaved similarly a few weeks back,  maybe not quite as aggressive with the driving but she certainly was with the use of the horn.

Granted it's not the most popular crossing point.  Doesn't excuse the driver's behaviour though. 
There was a lassie behaved similarly a few weeks back,  maybe not quite as aggressive with the driving but she certainly was with the use of the horn.

Maybe it was the same wifie in his car who was giving cheek to the fans.

1 hour ago, Monkey socks said:

we had left the car park before the incident .Anybody got an idea how the fella is? see from previous posts that he was in hospital?

Only reports I've seen said he, a 74yo man, was taken to Ninewells with his injuries, but nothing else.

1 hour ago, Steve McQueen said:

Lots of people who are parked in B&Q or up the western edge cross the road there when there's no traffic coming, rather than walk up to the crossing at Tesco. I've done it loads of times. Definitely won't be doing it any more after seeing that. ☹️

Because of the pedestrians crossing at the roundabout - which seemed to be the root of this p***k's anger - the road would have been clear enough between the Newhouse Rd junction and Tesco. 

Even if it wasn't, people shouldn't have to be scattering out of the way because of a w****r driving towards them at speed blaring his horn.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Only reports I've seen said he, a 74yo man, was taken to Ninewells with his injuries, but nothing else.

Thanks for that. What should have been a good day out ruined by an impatient p***k.  Hope he gets his just desserts and punished heavily.

A mates friends with his son been told 4 broken ribs and an operation to remove a finger.  

51 minutes ago, Welly boy said:

A mates friends with his son been told 4 broken ribs and an operation to remove a finger.  

If he's had a finger removed then that's a life changing injury.  The courts will take a very dim view of that. 

Because of the pedestrians crossing at the roundabout - which seemed to be the root of this p***k's anger - the road would have been clear enough between the Newhouse Rd junction and Tesco. 
Even if it wasn't, people shouldn't have to be scattering out of the way because of a w****r driving towards them at speed blaring his horn.

4:50 on a Saturday in March. Anyone who knows Perth knows exactly what traffic is like on the Crieff road at that time. I hope the impatient p***k realises how lucky he was not to be joining the old boy in the ambulance.

8 hours ago, Theyellowbox said:

There was that one, but there was also one outside the box, where he looked as though he was expecting a kick and was about to go down, until it never came.

Interesting that Livi fans don't seem that keen on him, I though he looked pretty sharp and dangerous. 

Yeah also thought he looked decent enough, needs a goal to get more Livi fans on board though. It was tough for him after us conceding the early goal though, St Johnstone packed their box and it wasn't easy to get through them, prob would've been more open had we not gone behind so early.

12 hours ago, mizfit said:

4:50 on a Saturday in March. Anyone who knows Perth knows exactly what traffic is like on the Crieff road at that time. I hope the impatient p***k realises how lucky he was not to be joining the old boy in the ambulance.

*Pedant Alert*

It's April 😉