Opposition players you would like to sign.

2 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

I’d probably take Brian Graham back. Has he got another Championship season in him? Second top scorer in the league.

Rovers need a goal scoring forward. We have plenty back up scorers in Ross, Connolly and Zanatta who’ll get you 5-10 goals a season, but we need an actual forward who can get    15 goals a season.

We need some defenders too. Tumilty will be away, Berra is getting on and misses too many games and the rest aren’t up to much.

Where is Tumilty going?  

1 hour ago, Rob1885 said:
3 hours ago, Scary Bear said:
I’d probably take Brian Graham back. Has he got another Championship season in him? Second top scorer in the league.
Rovers need a goal scoring forward. We have plenty back up scorers in Ross, Connolly and Zanatta who’ll get you 5-10 goals a season, but we need an actual forward who can get    15 goals a season.
We need some defenders too. Tumilty will be away, Berra is getting on and misses too many games and the rest aren’t up to much.

You've got Goodwillie still on the books for a goal scoring forward.

So we do. Can’t see him scoring many goals from the house.

5 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

I’d say he has another season in him at this level. We have up signed up for next season thankfully. He’s also said a few times that he wants to end his career with us.

1 minute ago, Reid said:

I’d say he has another season in him at this level. We have up signed up for next season thankfully. He’s also said a few times that he wants to end his career with us.

I’ll cross him off my wish list then.

If we can stay up, I've liked the look of Lee Connolly at Queens. Apart from that, don't think any other out of contract player of any quality is realistically going to come to us these days. This season will set us back years, even if we stay in this league. 

If we can stay up, I've liked the look of Lee Connolly at Queens. Apart from that, don't think any other out of contract player of any quality is realistically going to come to us these days. This season will set us back years, even if we stay in this league. 

Wait until you see him in the last game. If he's as shite as he has been the last couple of games you won't look twice. No idea if it's the change of position or if he's been rushed back too quickly.

Wait until you see him in the last game. If he's as shite as he has been the last couple of games you won't look twice. No idea if it's the change of position or if he's been rushed back too quickly.

Or, like a lot of players who know their team is down, he’s jacked it in. Maybe knows he’s got a PCA lined up somewhere else and doesn’t want to aggravate his injury.

Or, like a lot of players who know their team is down, he’s jacked it in. Maybe knows he’s got a PCA lined up somewhere else and doesn’t want to aggravate his injury.

Been saying the same thing at games tbh but didn't want to be the first to say it on here given how good he's been for us all season [emoji38]

I’d take Adeloye from Ayr. The guy has hit double figures and we could use a second striker who can hit around 10 a season to help Graham after Rudden leaving. 
Nah mate you don't want him hes had a lucky season infact any club in Scotland should stay away from him, let him stay with us at Ayr and we can save all the other clubs the torture of having to watch this jobber

He's outstanding when on form

26 minutes ago, R&Y99 said:

I’d take Adeloye from Ayr. The guy has hit double figures and we could use a second striker who can hit around 10 a season to help Graham after Rudden leaving. 

Everyone in this league would take him, hitting double figures in a dung bottom of the table team is no mean feat.

1 hour ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Everyone in this league would take him, hitting double figures in a dung bottom of the table team is no mean feat.

Ally Roy's hit 11 for us this season (okay 8 of them were in cups).  Any takers?

Thought not.

Been saying the same thing at games tbh but didn't want to be the first to say it on here given how good he's been for us all season [emoji38]

It’s part and parcel of football tbh. Players sometimes can’t help it when they know that they’re off in the summer.

This may come back to bite me but I think he either be with us next season or be away back to England. Despite the section of our fan base who can’t take to him he seems to be happy here and we’ll be the first club that he’s completed a full season with in his career I think. He has his flaws but had he been playing for better team he’d have double the amount of goals he currently has.

6 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

This may come back to bite me but I think he either be with us next season or be away back to England. Despite the section of our fan base who can’t take to him he seems to be happy here and we’ll be the first club that he’s completed a full season with in his career I think. He has his flaws but had he been playing for better team he’d have double the amount of goals he currently has.

Swap deal? You can have Smith, Gordon, Foster, McKenna and Crawford for Adeloye.