Opposition players you would like to sign.

3 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Queen of the South aren't very good this season, this doesn't mean they were always bad, that's pretty simple for pretty much everyone to grasp, but I'll try help you out. 

The two season he was at QoTS they finished 6th, he wasn't struggling for relegation. 

Morton finished 5th in 2018/19, and yet were absolutely battling relegation under a turd of a manager that same season. That's how this division works most of the time.

Queen of the South have been perennial relegation strugglers for years - that they similarly clambered away from danger in the end doesn't change this in any way whatsoever. 

Sorry to interject some facts into your hilarious tantrum that Premier League bound Kilmarnock wouldn't take on the epitome of a lower league sand-dancer' though. Will just leave you to your delusions next time. 

11 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:
1 hour ago, GiGi said:
I'd like Andy Murdoch back off Ayr.

Naw! If murdy leaves we riot.

That's what we were saying when daft Raymond let him go in the first place. 

How did that work out for daft Raymond again? 

• Homer Thompson changed the title to Who's Player's would yous sign for next season
I would sign McInroy from Celtic who is on loan at Ayr. He’d be a good fit next season in Killie’s midfield.
I liked him in parts with us and certainly looks to have added more to his game, could go far.

Andy murdoch should never have been allowed to leave morton. Would love to see him back. I was also impressed with mcinroy when he played against us recently.

Would love to see the likes of obrien,  little, mckenna,  Jack Hamilton or nouble at cappielow next season. Real standouts for arbroath.

This is from Nareys toepoker on twitter of who is out of contract, assuming it's largely accurate if not 100%.

I was against us signing Lawless just on my principle of not wanting to sign everyone who has played for us before, and also the nature of his leaving Motherwell plus not playing for 3 months didn't add up. However he would have been miles better than any other option we've had wide right all season. 

Failing that there's not many in the middle of the Venn diagram of "would take" and "will be at this level (or lower) next season". Maybe Tumilty but I'd expect him to still be at Raith. 

Edit : Naismith from Killie seems like a very McCall type signing 

FPB6TAIXEAMtvRj.jpg

Edited by Fuctifano

Thought Morton were quite happy to get rid of Murdoch at the time, regardless can't see him going back there. Expect McInroy will have a few offers this summer, he would be my no.1 target for securing next season, followed closely by Tomi.

You can have Fjortoft back though...