Opposition players you would like to sign.

If we’re continuing the tradition of signing Morton players then I’d take Gavin Reilly for next season, especially if Adeloye moves on. Think he’ll sign for them permanently after his loan though.

We’re in dire need of quality out wide and we’ve no chance of getting him but I’d give my left baw for Dom Thomas. He’d probably walk into any team in this league bar Killie and if Dunfermline go down there will be loads of interest in him.

Really like guys like Chris Hamilton (Hearts loanee), Scott Allardice and Lee Connelly.

Reghan Tumilty, Lewis Strapp, Dom Thomas, Tomi Adeloye, Lee Connelly and Liam Henderson.

I think they’re all out of contract. Fully aware that many of them will get better offers than Thistle though.

Edit: I might be getting Henderson mixed up with someone else now I’m thinking about it, but f**k it sign him anyway. 

Edited by oneteaminglasgow

ICT should sign Lee Connelly and Aiden Connolly for next season. Between the two of them they probably account for half our goals conceded this campaign. 

Edited by RiG

As usual, there will be quite a lot of free agents from Premiership downwards, which will make for some interesting signing opportunities but the way the league system is set up I's suggest teams in the Championship at either end don't benefit. Nobody will want to shoot their load early and sign if there is a chance they may be promoted or relegated as it'll dictate budgets etc, so there is only a handful of clubs who theoretically could plan early and get the best pickings.

Reghan Tumilty, Lewis Strapp, Dom Thomas, Tomi Adeloye, Lee Connelly and Liam Henderson.
I think they’re all out of contract. Fully aware that many of them will get better offers than Thistle though.
Edit: I might be getting Henderson mixed up with someone else now I’m thinking about it, but f**k it sign him anyway. 

Liam Henderson played centre half and scored in our 2-0 win at firhill in December, but has played the majority of the season at centre mid/defensive left mid. I would think he would’ve signed 2 years last summer when we got him from Edinburgh City.

Liam Henderson played centre half and scored in our 2-0 win at firhill in December, but has played the majority of the season at centre mid/defensive left mid. I would think he would’ve signed 2 years last summer when we got him from Edinburgh City.

Very few players across the league I would be genuinely excited at signing.

Lewis Strapp, Scott Allardice and Reghan Tumilty I would take too. Hemmings has looked safe for Killie when I've seen him. 

There's a real dearth in quality forwards. If Killie go on to win the league it's because they signed Lafferty and so had easily the best goalscorer in the league for half the season. If Jack Hamilton isn't wanted by Livi I would take take him.