Late blooming Ross County vs cantering home in 3rd Hearts

If you just look at the last 5, 10 or 20 games Ross County have been about as good as hearts.

Unfortunately for our hosts the first 10 games actually happened and weren’t a fever dream brought by excess Gorgonzola consumption before bed time which is why they’re still scrapping for top 6.

The Draw would look likely here and I don’t think anybody would be too upset

Heard Baningime is out for this, so that's a big boost.

Really do expect a draw, we've tighten up at the back at a little but the goals have slowed down. Fully expect Boyce to score in a hard contested 1-1.

No Souttar, no Devlin, no Beni and likely no GMS. Our options are diluted but I think we stick with the 4-2-3-1 as we look so much better in an attacking sense than when we play 3 at the back. Despite the injuries I think we'll win this, we are in good form and the players are confident. I'd play Sibbick in the middle and Halliday at left back, but I think we'll go with Halliday in the middle . I think it'll be close to this:

Gordon
Atkinson Halkett Kingsley Cochrane
                Haring Halliday
McEneff        Boyce                McKay
                       Simms

Pretty much this. Going up for this and looking forward to the day out, but can't say I'm arsed about getting beat as long as we keep a clean bill of health.
Same here looking forward to a few pints in The Mallard more that the game tbh.

Was hoping this would be my first home game in absolutely ages but I've tested positive for Covid and feel like shite.

One more match with Stephen Craigan commentary, I guess.

All three points would be lovely to give us a chance of the top 6 next weekend in aberdeen.

I thought we were very unlucky not to win the 2-2 match back in September. I felt we played really well and only a cracking Kingsley fk got the points shared.

🤞 For a home win, both teams to score on my accumulator.

23 hours ago, Empty It said:
On 30/03/2022 at 15:17, VincentGuerin said:
Pretty much this. Going up for this and looking forward to the day out, but can't say I'm arsed about getting beat as long as we keep a clean bill of health.

Same here looking forward to a few pints in The Mallard more that the game tbh.

This post inspired me to arrange for more time for a pint this weekend since none of us are in the slightest bit bothered about the game.

That's the day off work tomorrow, up to Perth for a session on Friday and on the rest of the way on Saturday morning, home on Sunday.

Your post has got four people the day off work tomorrow and a couple of days of peace from the wives. Well done.

This post inspired me to arrange for more time for a pint this weekend since none of us are in the slightest bit bothered about the game.
That's the day off work tomorrow, up to Perth for a session on Friday and on the rest of the way on Saturday morning, home on Sunday.
Your post has got four people the day off work tomorrow and a couple of days of peace from the wives. Well done.
I'm not one to blow my own trumpet but I'm practically a super hero due to this.

ETA I'll see you in the Mallard on Saturday, I'll look for the guy sleeping in the corner.

Good game. Both sides had great chances, but failed to capitalise on them.

Would have taken a point before the game so no real complaints.

Hard to pick a MotM but Laidlaw was worthy of it with the penalty save and then another really good stop in the first half.

An entertaining 90 minutes. Well done to the players and management.

30 minutes ago, Comrie said:

Harry Paton is shite.

Cracking terrible shot with his left foot that went a mile wide, certainly. 

A few were not at their sharpest today but mostly plenty endeavour. White works ever so hard. Vokins did a lot of good work, including the ball in for Iacovitti to score.