CLYDE V PETERHEAD

Even one point between now and the end of the season will likely be more than enough to keep us safe; as it is, Dumbarton need at least three wins from five to overhaul our advantage, and they've won only two of their last sixteen. Would still be nice to finish as high up as we can and in decent form going into the summer of course, but I don't think we should be worrying at all. 

Guest Bluetoon

Think a draw here might be a good result for both. East Fife play Airdrie so can't see them getting anything from that and Dumbarton are up against Alloa and again can't see them winning that one.

Obviously the higher the finish the more prize money you get but don't think there would be too much in the positions in League 1

Hopefully Parry playing last night means he can return. I can only imagine Samuel will start as well.

Any news on McAllister? I fear he will be out for a couple of weeks. If Cuddihy also misses out then we have issues down the right side.

Still think the last game down there changed both teams seasons, we were 2-0 up & looking like scoring at will approaching  halftime when Mr Goodwillie managed to buy & score a pen. Clyde got a draw and in the weeks that followed picked up some good points and are now safe. We played ok in a lot of games but have not been able to get away from danger. We played well last week & will need to be at the same level tomorrow.

Peterhead all over our midfield and our plodding centre halves. Passed up a sitter when Splaine blasted the ball off of Long after a fluke led to the ball falling to him 6 yards out.

Whilst no fan of Nicoll, I felt his booking. Splaine’s booking was sheer frustration. As predicted, Cuddihy and McAllister (and Cunningham too) are big misses for us. Still in it but big improvement needed.

1 minute ago, CoveRangers1922 said:

Ryan Duncan coming back from injury and hence the reason he starts on the bench today? Very impressed with him during his time at Peterhead. Hopefully he gets some minutes in the second half.

Ryan was away with the Scotland U21 last week, good team performance last week against Falkirk so not really surprised that he’s on the bench.