Ayr v Hamilton - Friday Night Fitba

What a hit that was from McInroy. Ridiculous strike. A point still not ideal but better than nothing. 

What happened at the end there after the whistle, couldn't make out what was going on over the stream.

Wasn't there but clearly Taylor doesn't learn.
That's at least 3 or 4 games - if not more - that Accies have lost equalising goals in injury time at the end of a game this season.

Apparently goal was quite a hit from posts above which you can't do that much about but you can do other things to see out games other than trying & failing to timewaste your way to 3 points - like score a 2nd goal maybe?

Just now, ryanayr1987 said:

Still never left a game early purely because you can miss moments like that 

That's exactly why you should NEVER do it.

Was just so scunnered. The fact we got a draw though is enough for me, I'll see the goal on the highlights.

Two shite teams that, Hamilton’s early goal apart would’ve been quite happy to try not to out shit each other.

Bryden and McKenzie can go back to the academy. Both offer absolutely nothing. I thought O’Connor looked good in flashed but ultimately too easily dispossessed.

We lack any kind of game plan other than lumping balls in to the box from the middle of the park and hoping one of them either gets lucky for Tomi or we get a good rebound for McInroy.

We can only hope Dunfermline and QOtS manage to out shit us for the next 4 games.