Ayr v Hamilton - Friday Night Fitba

Got a good feeling for today 2-1 Ayr. Hamilton haven’t been great when I watched them against us this season and I think bullen will set up to have a go at them.

Addloye & Mcinroy to score for us and no doubt a calamity in defence from a corner and an og  for the Hamilton goal

31 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

We got very lucky against Morton. 

The high ball on our keeper seems to be a tactic for our opposition recently. Maybe time to give Albinson a shot . Apart from that I feel if Tomi is fit and available we’ll win the game . Massive game for us .

1 minute ago, North British said:

The high ball on our keeper seems to be a tactic for our opposition recently. Maybe time to give Albinson a shot . Apart from that I feel if Tomi is fit and available we’ll win the game . Massive game for us .

Why would you drop McAdams? He’s argueably been our POTY. 

Edited by ayrunitedfw

8 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

He’s decent keeper , however given that one of our centre half’s and both fullbacks aren’t very dominant in the air ,a keeper that dominates his six yard box is the only card we have to play . 

3 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Excellent shot stopper but lacks in stature and doesn't command his area well enough for me.

Having said that, I'm not convinced that Albinson is an upgrade so would leave McAdams where he is.

Kinda hoping that we can find a way to play both Bryden and Adeloye tonight young Frazer can use his energy to create space for Adeloye, McInroy can support from midfield its time to give McKenzie a rest play Murdoch as a defensive wide right midfielder letting Houston get forward from right back and Kenyon sit in front of the center backs

McAdams has been good but is really week at corners and is glued to his line half the time. Very good shot stopper but his command of the area is poor and his kicking is absolutely atrocious.

32 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

Conceded 5 goals in last 4 games and people  are saying we should drop McAdams !

I quite like McAdams, but just feel he could control his area much better and between him and our CH's they give me nightmares every time a cross comes into our box.

Is he one of the best keepers in this league ? -- Probably

Would I swap him tomorrow for Ross Doohan -- Definitely

However that's not an option so he'll more than do for the time being and there's no doubt that he IS an excellent shot stopper.

I can't make it tonight.

I hope Tomi is fit and starting, then we have a chance. I'm hoping Bullen goes a wee bit more adventurous as this passive nonsense at home has to stop. Let's get at least one proper winger on the pitch and two upfront and have a go at them!

Stating the obvious but we really need to win the next two home games (tonight and next week) to put pressure on QOS and Dunfermline.  

If we win these home games we will be on 39 points which will leave Dunfermline needing to get 10 points from a possible 15 to catch us and QOS needing 13 points out of 15.  They both play each other in their last game so it is possible both could drop 2 points then if they draw or one drops 3 points if they lose.  

Would be great if we can avoid the mayhem that happened at the end of last season and Bullen and co. can make their plans for next season.