13 minutes ago, BFTD said:

It's estimated that one in every thousand people will kill somebody at some point during their life, so logically we must have around 55 murderers on P&B.

Well Miguel is certainly dangerous anyway. I remember he talked about being a very strange shape and that he can’t buy ordinary clothes as he’s so tall and thin, he’s also reclusive and gets his hair cut once a year:

DF5324FF-7292-4E50-8231-026E5FF50268.jpeg

Sorry to hijack the thread, but have any P&Bers known any murderers in real life? That they knew of, obviously.

I've worked with two killers, both of whom seemed very nice. One was a wid who'd killed two boyfriends, the other a proper out-and-proud racist who probably blamed bad weather on "our ethnic friends". Lovely apart from that, though.

Another guy I worked with said he was asked to picked up a volunteer on his way in to work; they were having a nice conversation when the guy says, "it's only fair to warn you that I've killed six people," which put a bit of a dampener on things. He called our boss later on to complain about not being told, and it turned out he'd only served time for killing one person  :mellow:

1 minute ago, BFTD said:

Sorry to hijack the thread, but have any P&Bers known any murderers in real life? That they knew of, obviously.

I've worked with two killers, both of whom seemed very nice. One was a wid who'd killed two boyfriends, the other a proper out-and-proud racist who probably blamed bad weather on "our ethnic friends". Lovely apart from that, though.

Another guy I worked with said he was asked to picked up a volunteer on his way in to work; they were having a nice conversation when the guy says, "it's only fair to warn you that I've killed six people," which put a bit of a dampener on things. He called our boss later on to complain about not being told, and it turned out he'd only served time for killing one person  :mellow:

I wouldn't say I knew him but a guy who was, briefly, in my year at school was convicted for murder.

Here is a story from the trial.  Murdered because you said Marco Negri was crap.

A TEENAGE Rangers supporter murdered a man who criticised the abilities of the Ibrox team's striker Marco Negri, the High Court in Stonehaven was told yesterday.

Seventeen-year-old Derek Johnson sobbed as he told police he attacked Mr David Munro after he made fun of the Italian star. He said he blacked out after fighting over claims that Negri was ''crap'' and came round to find himself standing over the victim's body.

Mr Johnson, of Kintail Crescent, Inverness, denies murdering Mr Munro, 33, of Lochiel Gardens, also Inverness, by repeatedly striking him on the head with a concrete block.

Mr Munro was found trapped under the 5st concrete slab in Morvich Way, Inverness, in October last year, and was rushed to Aberdeen Royal Infirmary, but died later from his injuries.

His head injuries were said to be consistent to those seen in car crash victims.

The court was yesterday played a recording of Mr Johnson's explanation of the attack to police officers.

He told them: ''We were walking along and I had my Rangers top on and I have got Negri imprinted on the back of it.

''We started getting into an argument over the striker. I was saying he was good and he (Mr Munro) was saying he was crap.

''Then we both started scuffling with each other and then he swung a punch at me and I just blacked out. I can't remember anything after that - I always get blackout if somebody hits me.''

The teenager said that after he came to he walked away in shock.

He told police: ''I just didn't know what to do. I saw him lying on the ground and he wasn't moving.

The teenager could then be heard to break down and sobbed: ''I am sorry for what I did. I never intended to do it. I just don't know what happened.''

Forensic scientist Neville Trower, 31, said blood found on the teenager's Rangers top was of the same blood group as Mr Munro.

The trial, before Lord MacLean, continues.

While not convicted of murder, this woman was also in my year at school

https://www.thefreelibrary.com/BOOZE+PROMISE+KILLER+GOES+FREE%3B+Mercy+of+a+High+Court+judge+for+ill...-a0114658510

I worked with a murderer in summer 2016/17 he had stabbed a guy back in 93 and served 15 years then got jailed again in 2008 a few weeks after his release for dealing heroin. Nice guy and very easy to work with.

1 minute ago, ICTChris said:

I wouldn't say I knew him but a guy who was, briefly, in my year at school was convicted for murder.

Here is a story from the trial.  Murdered because you said Marco Negri was crap.

In life, sometimes you just have to stand up for what you believe in.

15 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Got a mate that was up on a murder charge (stabbed a guy multiple times).  He eventually pled guilty to manslaughter.  Got 10 years.

Got anther mate that shot someone illegally in Bosnia.  Got 2 years in Colchester.

29 minutes ago, BFTD said:

That's ok then.  

Or not if he was actually making a confession to your workmate!

5 minutes ago, Ronaldo Jeremy said:

I used to give this guy a lift to work. I'd left a couple of months before he killed his wife. 

https://www.thefreelibrary.com/Life+for+evil+brute+who+torched+wife.-a061130435

He probably needed the insurance money to buy a car to get to work after being left in the lurch when you left

Don't blame yourself though

3 minutes ago, hk blues said:

That's ok then.  

Or not if he was actually making a confession to your workmate!

That's certainly how he took it!

PrvHCb3huB5q.gif

Bit odd if it wasn't true. "Better up my kill count; don't want this guy to think I'm a wuss".

40 minutes ago, throbber said:

Well Miguel is certainly dangerous anyway. I remember he talked about being a very strange shape and that he can’t buy ordinary clothes as he’s so tall and thin, he’s also reclusive and gets his hair cut once a year:

DF5324FF-7292-4E50-8231-026E5FF50268.jpeg

It's worse than that. 

Miguel posted that he has never watched any Star Trek, ever. 

Clearly dangerous. 

38 minutes ago, BFTD said:

You really should start a Danger Shags thread. 

38 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Played football against someone in the local leagues who has killed someone but it was a fight and he punched the guy and ended up killing him so he got done with culpable homicide.

Also worked with a guy who punched someone on a night out and then the same thing happened, both did 5 years IIRC.

43 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Sorry to hijack the thread, but have any P&Bers known any murderers in real life?

Posted this on another thread.

On 18/03/2017 at 09:31, Boostin' Kev said:

I can't be the only one that wants to know more about welshbairns mate chopping his wife's head off. 

On 18/03/2017 at 09:48, welshbairn said:

TBH I only met him once. Was in a bar in St Hellier and got chatting. He seemed a bit pished and melancholy but nothing out of the ordinary. Then he got off his stool and accidentally knocked over his drink and burst into tears. The barman asked him if he was alright and he said, "No, you know why. Sorry about the glass." and left the pub. Of course I asked the barman what that was all about and he told me it was the anniversary of the day he chopped his girlfriend's head off with an axe. I'm afraid I burst out laughing. The looks I got from him and the other customers made it clear he was deadly serious, so I drank up and left. Apparently they were always fighting and she'd stabbed him a couple of times.

http://www.meltontimes.co.uk/lifestyle/holley-struck-with-axe-at-least-seven-times-1-468652

http://www.e-lawresources.co.uk/Attorney-General-for-Jersey-v-Holley.php