Should Orange Marches be banned?

Ban the Orange Marches  

119 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

14 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

They never do want to believe it because then they’ll need to accept some responsibility as a collective society instead of just blaming “football” 

Who are they? And what responsibility do collective society have for the Orange Order? 

Just now, velo army said:

Who are they? And what responsibility do collective society have for the Orange Order? 

Society

Because as a society we have deemed it acceptable to allow these marches, and historically the mistreatment of the catholic population 

12 hours ago, Clown Job said:

Society

Because as a society we have deemed it acceptable to allow these marches, and historically the mistreatment of the catholic population 

So what do you propose we as a society should do about Orange marches?

24 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

I only know one person who is in the Orange Order and he is a Rangers fan. So from my comprehensive research I'd say that proves my point. Whatever my point was.

I don't know any which shows I'm slightly more careful about the company that I keep

20 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

In a nutshell.

Why the f**k should multiple streets, in multiple locations, multiple times a year be closed to accommodate these fucking mutants?

Any other dwindling social club of paranoia and bitterness would not be pandered to in this way.

All.of these maggots use it as an extension of their Rangerness/to get it up the Sellick and so for those reasons, Orange walks are sinply another symptom of Scotlands Old Firm disease. Hateful wankers.

You seem like a well balanced individual.

10 minutes ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

Big fan of using dehumanising language to show how vile and hate filled other people are. 

Aw naw, look who’s bobbed up again.

I’m sure you were an avowed Orangeman 😆 in your Stormzy mode before. 

Do you use dehumanising language only at the ludge meetings, or does it also get aired on a march?

5 minutes ago, Big Rider said:

Aw naw, look who’s bobbed up again.

I’m sure you were an avowed Orangeman 😆 in your Stormzy mode before. 

Do you use dehumanising language only at the ludge meetings, or does it also get aired on a march?

I'm an atheist and have never been on any marches nor would I have any desire to but go off...