WrestleMania 38

TheGoon

Lot of good stuff accross tje weekend, Bloodsport, ROH & The Hitchcock Memorisl show the highlights for me. The amount of matches some of these guys will be doing over 4 days is mental.

3 hours ago, rowsdower said:

I'm going to watch the RoH show later, any recommendations for the shows before that?

Bloodsport was great if you’re into that kind of styff, as was the Memorial Supershow. Yet to catch any of Spring Break but they’re always a fun watch.

26 minutes ago, JamieStevenson said:

Was just about to ask what the script is, does this ^ mean I shouldn't bother?

Don't bother staying up for it, but some matches will be worth watching tomorrow and Monday. Just avoid spoilers.

Has Lawler went to the same face surgeon as Vince?

If the Paul brothers learned to wrestle and teamed up, they could genuinely be one of the best teams in the business simply due to the heat they'd generate.

15 minutes ago, mrpaddyx said:

Unless i've blinked and missed it there doesn't seem to be any pre show matches tonight?

Nah none. Poor stuff. A battle royale would have been ideal. Men's one night and women's the other.

Has Lawler went to the same face surgeon as Vince?
If the Paul brothers learned to wrestle and teamed up, they could genuinely be one of the best teams in the business simply due to the heat they'd generate.
I've met Jerry Lawler, he was pretty cool, talked about my accent and his batmobile for a while, but he is very red and his face lift creases are very apparent.