WrestleMania 38

TheGoon

Cody got a tremendous reaction, Undertaker got a huge reaction just for waving to everyone, but that pop for Austin was absolutely unreal. When he fucked off to get the ATV, the smile on Owens' face doing the whole "well where has he gone?" bit was 100% genuine "I can't believe I'm getting to do this". Brilliant.

Thought the Becky-Bianca match was excellent, as was Cody-Rollins. Logan Paul's performance summed up the whole night tbh - surprisingly good.

Will give a full idea of how the show was after the often difficult second album tonight when I eventually get round to watching it. Picked a shite time to have a first day at a new job.

A pretty solid first night though, even if it didn't always feel as big as it could. Definitely delivered on what it was given though, and although I'm still not convinced they built that main as effectively as they could have, you couldn't really have asked for a better way to end things. 

I thought the Austin/Owens thing was meh. Bit of a disappointing addendum to Austin's legacy. It served no purpose other than "Here's Stone Cold, the most over guy ever". I suppose in that regard it was successful as it sold tickets.

That's that at least. I think it was the shoulder to the arse bone that did it.

The problem with these absolute giants is that they cant function as a spectacle a la Andre when they're on TV each week.

Is Sheamus peaky blinders now?

Just now, Lyle Lanley said:

Zayn will be regretting his contract decision. 

Jobbing to jackass actors and taking massive bumps in the process. Awful.