WrestleMania 38

TheGoon

2 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Did he actually get his arm fucked up and they had to rush the finish?

Well he's no selling the arm now so no, it was in fact just a dogshit end to a terrible match.

Last night was better.

It wasn't the worst WrestleMania, and I watched more than expected, so there's that. There were good matches here and there, but some of the best parts of night two were the (many) highlights of night one.

Is there a legit challenger to reigns now? Lashley? I assume the shenanigans leads to some kind of rematch, but we've had enough of this pairing.

Having three non wrestlers go over is silly. At least one of them should have got their arse handed to them.

There was just so much filler nonsense on night 2 and the Main Event was terrible. They might need to go back to one night if this is the standard. Real struggle and without Austin, not one of the matches had a big match feel.

The whole Vince stuff had me absolutely howling. Best thing I've seen for years which is a sad indictment of how bad this company has become for entertainment.

I actually enjoyed the show as a whole was watchable although a dogshit main event.

Massively glad I didn't stay up for that last night. Night 1 was really good. Night 2 total dugs dinner of a thing. As stated above Vinnie Mac would have been future endevouring someone for the music and stunner double whammy of garbage. Also sequencing the Omos and Jackass matches one after another was a bold choice.