Greenock Morton v Kilmarnock FC

1 minute ago, Accies1 said:

Think most Accies fans wanted him when we finally got rid of Rice. 

If I were given a choice of Taylor or Imrie right now I'd pick Imrie, as I can see Imrie progressing into a top manager, but Taylor has certainly found a way of grinding our results so I'm fairly content for the first time in years. 

ETA: Literally conceded as I posted this. TAYLOR OUT!

Shite, we are in agreement with our annoyance at that news.

Feels like points dropped, certainly had the better of play and chances. 

Last moan about the ref but he really did f**k us out of 2 points. Abysmal game from him.

This has been our best performance under Imrie IMO. Kilmarnock aren't Bayern Munich by any means, but they rolled into this game with some momentum and are very fortunate not to have been beaten. We were on the front foot for most of that game. 

I think that might be a very good point for Kilmarnock in the run-in. If we have anything to play for, then I think we'll take at least a point from Arbroath as well. 

Annoyimg not to get all 3 points there, though were never in any danger of losing it which is a positive. Strapp and Wilson in particular were excellent - the latter showing how good a player he actually can be.   

Another bad Friday night performance.

Lucky to get a point.

Looks like it’s going to come down to the 2nd last game against Arbroath.

Lots of questions to be asked of Mcinness tonight. Tactically out played by Imrie. The lack of changes was very strange.

1 minute ago, TheGoon said:

Annoyimg not to get all 3 points there, though were never in any danger of losing it which is a positive. Strapp and Wilson in particular were excellent - the latter showing how good a player he actually can be.   

The centre backs were solid too and Gozie held it up really well.

Twice in a week Ayrshire teams celebrate a draw on the Clyde Riviera after dreadful refereeing performances gift them an undeserved point. 

Wilson's came onto a game after a shaky start. Get him and Strapp signed up pronto... although I got a feeling Strapp's away. Probably to Motherwell

2 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

What I take from that round up is Jack Ross is still a Paisley b*****d. 

He’s certainly always ridiculously reluctant to say anything positive about Morton.

Such poor refereeing denied Morton 3 points and a pen in the first half. 
Scottish football, particularly in the lower divisions, can be scrappy yet dynamic however our officials cause more damage to our game than the players. There has to be a way to correct their incompetency and make them more accountable. They are a bigger embarrassment to Scottish football than the football itself. 

Quotes the man on the tele "if Arbroath win all their games they'll win the league......"

FACT - They won't win all their games.

But they may still win the league 

A wee sign of Kille weakness  there...

7 minutes ago, Silverado66 said:

Such poor refereeing denied Morton 3 points and a pen in the first half. 
Scottish football, particularly in the lower divisions, can be scrappy yet dynamic however our officials cause more damage to our game than the players. There has to be a way to correct their incompetency and make them more accountable. They are a bigger embarrassment to Scottish football than the football itself. 

What was your take on the challenge on Shaw in the first half when he was through on goal? Looked like a foul and it would’ve then been a red card