Greenock Morton v Kilmarnock FC

15 minutes ago, port-ton said:

Couple of people I know in the cowshed have said they thought it was a stonewaller as well. 

Think it was the way he leaned towards the ball the penalty was given. If he was stood still don’t think the ref could give it he tried to pull his arm away

4 minutes ago, Accies1 said:

Imrie has Morton playing good football as well as turning around the results. What a job he's doing, could turn out to be a very good manager. 

Leading question but would you want him back at the Accies? The YT players he worked with would surely respond to him & he seems to get Senior Pros that he manages to respond positively as well.

4 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

Leading question but would you want him back at the Accies? The YT players he worked with would surely respond to him & he seems to get Senior Pros that he manages to respond positively as well.

Think most Accies fans wanted him when we finally got rid of Rice. 

If I were given a choice of Taylor or Imrie right now I'd pick Imrie, as I can see Imrie progressing into a top manager, but Taylor has certainly found a way of grinding our results so I'm fairly content for the first time in years. 

ETA: Literally conceded as I posted this. TAYLOR OUT!

Edited by Accies1