Greenock Morton v Kilmarnock FC

3 minutes ago, superkillieaway said:

What was your take on the challenge on Shaw in the first half when he was through on goal? Looked like a foul and it would’ve then been a red card

Replayed that three times and still couldn’t see that being the case.

I’m neutral btw in case you think I’m looking at the game through blue and white striped glasses. 

1 minute ago, Sortmeout said:

If Dougie Imrie can maintain the start he has had as a manager he is going to end up at a far bigger club than Morton.

Hamilton or Ayr would be my guess.

Doubt it. One of those will be McInness’s next step up the ladder.

4 minutes ago, Silverado66 said:

Replayed that three times and still couldn’t see that being the case.

I’m neutral btw in case you think I’m looking at the game through blue and white striped glasses. 

Kilmarnock glasses?

Dave Chapelle GIF by MOODMAN

4 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

If Dougie Imrie can maintain the start he has had as a manager he is going to end up at a far bigger club than Morton.

Possible replacement for Dick as and when  😉

That was our best performance in weeks. Wilson's best game for us tonight and he's really hitting his stride now. Strapp was different class but there were no failures. Despite the refereeing we had the chances to win it and didn't take them.

It feels like two points dropped, but it's another game closer to the end of the season without letting Ayr get any closer to us, and hopefully we don't have Dunfermline or Queen of the South gaining any ground with the game in hand. Surely only one win away from safety now which should come, but it's frustrating to see three chances for it slip away in our last three.

Edited by Dunning1874

Aye, definitely got away with one there. I honestly don't feel like we won a second ball in the whole game, and the penalty we do get is fairly fortunate IMO.

Still in a good position. If Partick can do us a favour tomorrow evening better. 

Morton looking absolutely brilliant btw. Dougie Imrie turning out to be an excellent football manager is a plot twist I don't think many of us were expecting. 

That was our best performance in weeks. Wilson's best game for us tonight and he's really hitting his stride now. Strapp was different class but there were no failures. Despite the refereeing we had the chances to win it and didn't take them.
It feels like two points dropped, but it's another game closer to the end of the season without letting Ayr get any closer to us, and hopefully we don't have Dunfermline or Queen of the South gaining any ground with the game in hand. Surely only one win away from safety now which should come, but it's frustrating to see three chances for it slip away in our last three.

There’s no chance you lot are going down. You were far better than Kilmarnock.

Dougie Imrie is taking Morton to the Premier League next season so you might as well just all not bother turning up.

Shafted by a referee for what seems the umpteenth time. When do these things start evening themselves out?

I've not been Wilson's biggest fan but he was tremendous tonight, easily his best game for us. 

44 minutes ago, superkillieaway said:

What was your take on the challenge on Shaw in the first half when he was through on goal? Looked like a foul and it would’ve then been a red card

Definitely - a red card and even the Morton commentators said so.

Excellent performance from Morton while we were shite, despite defending well.

Imrie seems to know what he’s doing and should make a decent living at the managerial lark.

Absolutely delighted to see Wilson put that performance in, I always thought he was decent and he proved that tonight.

40 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Maybe even Hurlford, Auchinleck or Cumnock? That’s his type of football. Not Arbroath though. They’re minnows

Think Shaw tripped himself up more than anything.

Really frustrated to only get a point from that, story of our last 3 games tbh.

Strapp was brilliant. What's the going rate for compo these days??  Hopefully puts off some clubs.

Brandon and Wilson also played very well. Would be delighted to see those two signed up next season.

Great to see Ugwu back to producing what we know he can and Reilly put in a hell of a shift as he always does.

Just about safe now and really looking forward to seeing what Dougie does in the Summer.

15 minutes ago, #Gary said:

Dougie Imrie is taking Morton to the Premier League next season so you might as well just all not bother turning up.

Shafted by a referee for what seems the umpteenth time. When do these things start evening themselves out?

I've not been Wilson's biggest fan but he was tremendous tonight, easily his best game for us. 

Bet you he doesn’t’ take you to the premiership.
Okay, unless that’s a name of a junior league somewhere for liquidated clubs.

1 hour ago, superkillieaway said:

What was your take on the 17 UFC challenges by Kilmarnock's centre halves in the match? Looked like a couple of reds for persistent fouling. 

1 minute ago, virginton said:

What was your take on the 17 UFC challenges by Kilmarnock's centre halves in the match? Looked like a couple of reds for persistent fouling. 

Behave yourself sweetheart