Greenock Morton v Kilmarnock FC

Refereeing at this level is shambolic. Used to be they'd make consistently match altering wrong decisions but seems recently they just miss the most basic things that you'd expect a Sunday league ref would get right. 

I generally try to focus on Morton's performance rather than referees, but literally every single passage of play in this game has had a blatant foul by a Kilmarnock unpunished or a non-existent one by a Morton player penalised.

Kilmarnock could have easily had a foul for that breakaway - although they wouldn't have got it had we been given our blatant foul first. 

Kilmarnock player then hammers into Hamilton with no foul given - after that tit McAdams got two goals disallowed for f**k all contact on the keeper last Saturday.

Largs are producing a shower of utter cretins. 

1 minute ago, Virtual Insanity said:

How long do Morton have Strapp under contract for? Don't think he'll be in the Championship for long. 

Out of contract in the summer I believe.

Got to praise Imrie for bringing back the Strapp we expected him to be. Under Gus he looked every inch like he'd regressed in to a potentially career lower championship top of league one level fullback and his confidence was absolutely gone. 

The turnaround almost from the moment Imrie walked through the door has been striking and I don't imagine he will be here next season. 

Very good first half from us. It hasn't been silky stuff - we've turned it into a real slugfest that we should be winning. I'm concerned about whether we can sustain this though - either a goal or well-timed subs will be needed to stop a sucker punch. 

Edited by vikingTON