Greenock Morton v Kilmarnock FC

3 hours ago, clashcityrocker said:

C'mon Morton - you can do this.

Predicting a home win.

3 hours ago, stan3600 said:

Good luck Morton. Win this one and we can promise free champagne for everyone when you let us win on the last day of the season.

We started invading your threads first. Get your own hing. 

This lot have made a rip roarin Gareth Hunt of tonight's ticketing....
20220401_123942.jpg.baf423e32e05d9105e11abe7bf11ca9f.jpg
Could be fun n games at the turnstyles tonight as the guy below is not the only one....
Screenshot_20220401-130435_Chrome.thumb.jpg.33bc6abac4332894c65d651a6ea1875c.jpg

Will be a right laugh being a Morton steward or turnstile operator having to deal with all this.

Morton FC website appears to be a shambolic mess. It has been down for two days for maintenance despite them expecting their biggest crowd for years. Went live again today but I've had major problems ordering a ticket. Took ages to accept a new registration. Then it seemed reluctant to accept an order for a pensioner ticket. At one point it seemed determined to sell me a season ticket. Eventually it managed to accept the required order. However when I tried to confirm payment the order was declined. Apparently my bank (BOS) want a SCA code but Morton don't seem set up for that yet so payments are being declined. Tried to order on pc and tablet and with different cards but with same outcome. Suspect other BOS customers may have similar difficulty.

Disappointing to see the ticketing website's playing up again. It being a useless heap of shite was a legacy of the previous board which couldn't be expected to be fixed in 5 minutes, but they did eventually have it working without any issues and nine months into the season the excuse that they inherited it in a state doesn't really wash. Away fans can pay at the gate, but that's no big help for anyone who's bought one already.

Anyway, McEntee back is a big bonus. With only one win in five I think this might be the time to switch to a back four as the midfield has started noticeably struggling and teams have maybe figured us out a bit, but I'd be surprised if Imrie went for that tonight.

Probably the worst experience i've had trying to buy something online....ever. 

Ended up needing a mate to get mine as it rejected 4 cards. No issue with any of the cards it appears to be this SCA issue. 

I think a few folk will just sack it off tonight as i can see the queues being daft. Especially as the Morton website is telling fans to turn up at 7.20 at the latest - almost an admission that they know it's a f**k up. 

2 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

Will be a right laugh being a Morton steward or turnstile operator having to deal with all this.

The stewards are a shower of arseholes anyway so I hope this is the most miserable evening of their contract, until they hopefully get emptied in the summer.

2 hours ago, killiejim said:

Morton FC website appears to be a shambolic mess. It has been down for two days for maintenance despite them expecting their biggest crowd for years. 

The website is almost certainly down because of the higher traffic. I don't think even GMFC or the Scouse Walter Mitty who they handed the ticketing system to are incompetent enough to schedule downtime this week for a laugh. 

Have to say I'm not feeling too bothered about this game. I think we're just about safe anyway as we'll get points in the rest of the run-in, and Saturday's performance doesn't give me too much encouragement that we'll do well this evening.

Hopefully Imrie will make a few changes, as even with Brandon back I don't think a 3-5-2 will work here. 

1-2