Pars vs Rovers - Wed 6th April

2 minutes ago, pub car king said:

I'm sorry Queens that's just utter ineptitude from us tonight.

They must feel victimised by us. They are the only team we've beaten in the league since mid-December. 

Raith’s record at EEP is absolutely fucking honking. Probably should have been more if players weren’t greedy/making the wrong choice.

Anyway, that’s a massive win for us and we have gave ourselves another bite of the cherry to get 8th place.

Im not sure whats more annoying, that we lost 3 goals to this shit-show of a Raith side or that they put in such an abject, pathetic performance in a Fife derby.

Still, good to see Poplatnik has recovered from the amnesia he suffered on Sunday which made him forget he's actually utter shite.

14 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

The c***s chucking stuff on the pitch need a lifetime ban, only after someone has kicked absolute f**k out of them. Thick, thick wee scumbags. Fucking moron, sheep, unthinking p***ks.

SPFL rule 347 sub-section d paragraph 5.2 .... "Wilful throwing of a firework onto the playing surface during the course of a match will result in an automatic 12 point deduction for the home team" ... that right, aye?

Guest Flash
4 minutes ago, Michael W said:

They must feel victimised by us. They are the only team we've beaten in the league since mid-December. 

There is a reason for that.

1 minute ago, Otis Blue said:

SPFL rule 347 sub-section d paragraph 5.2 .... "Wilful throwing of a firework onto the playing surface during the course of a match will result in an automatic 12 point deduction for the home team" ... that right, aye?

Snitches get stitches

Well done to the Pars tonight, by far the better team who fought and battled for everything ,deserved the 3 points and should probably have won by a bigger margin. Not sure why McGlynn reverted to the 1 up top that hasn't worked for weeks but hey ho. Only good thing from our point of view is it's another game closer to finishing the season which can't come quick enough tbh.

Edited by Toddy

18 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

What a shite, moronic comment.

Of course I'm bothered by it. Reflects poorly on the club and fans but could get the club in bother. All our fans should be bothered by it if it affects the club.  If the trend grows and folk keep doing it around Scotland, then the league will start dishing out punishments. 

Away and sing your pish 'Putting on a show' song.

Deary me. The club won’t get in bother for a single smoke bomb, I’ll have a £100 wager with you on that? 
“if the trend grows” it’s not a new thing, it happens up and down the country every single week. 

“away and sing your pish ‘Putting on a show’ song”… bizarre.
I wasn’t there tonight. If you’re that arsed about it, say something to their face, don’t cry on a forum and state they need a kick in. 

1 minute ago, OwenDAFC said:

Deary me. The club won’t get in bother for a single smoke bomb, I’ll have a £100 wager with you on that? 
“if the trend grows” it’s not a new thing, it happens up and down the country every single week. 

“away and sing your pish ‘Putting on a show’ song”… bizarre.
I wasn’t there tonight. If you’re that arsed about it, say something to their face, don’t cry on a forum and state they need a kick in. 

It's called shitting in your own nest. 

Utterly moronic behaviour.