Pars vs Rovers - Wed 6th April

1 hour ago, Rovers_Lad said:

With a fully fit squad/team would feel confident of taking something but with Bene being the only possible player returning we,re still thin on the ground

Pars dont win this the,d deserve to go down

Mate, you didn't beat Peter Grant. 

Twice, the sheer brass kneck that you have to challenging for the playoffs, shocking. 

2 hours ago, TxRover said:

....In the end, a somewhat tired Rovers struggle mightily, but somehow make it 2-2 at full time.

After the match on Sunday McGlynn said he wouldn't be giving the players the day off (yesterday) because of the importance of Wednesday's match, so he doesn't think that fatigue will be a factor - maybe if there had been extra time.

Would expect the Pars to raise their game for this one. They normally do against us. We are their Everest, their cup final. 

Does anyone know how many bedsheets they have sold ahead of this one?
Not even our main rivals m9

22 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:
1 hour ago, Jilted John said:
Would expect the Pars to raise their game for this one. They normally do against us. We are their Everest, their cup final. 

Not even our main rivals m9

You’re right, you boys prefer to rival teams closer to your level, like league 1 Falkirk. There’s no point in picking teams like us that play at a higher level to hate.

You’re right, you boys prefer to rival teams closer to your level, like league 1 Falkirk. There’s no point in picking teams like us that play at a higher level to hate.
Rather focus my rivalries on teams that have played top tier football this century.

2 hours ago, Jilted John said:

Rather sell bedsheets than sign Rapists. 

58 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:
1 hour ago, Jilted John said:

Rather focus my rivalries on teams that have played top tier football this century.

You have a song directed towards us that contain the words 'we fucking hate you'. God knows what you must think of Falkirk if you 'fucking hate us' 😆

2 hours ago, Jilted John said:

You hero-worship a rape apologist. There’s never been more embarrassing fan behaviour than that tbh.

4 minutes ago, Raithie said:

You have a song directed towards us that contain the words 'we fucking hate you'. God knows what you must think of Falkirk if you 'fucking hate us' 😆

I went to a Rovers game with a mate when I was working in Kirkcaldy and every second song mentioned the Pars - we weren’t even in the same division.

We also have a song that advises to “shoot the Falkirk scum” but as I’m not wildly autistic, I don’t take song lyrics literally.