Pars vs Rovers - Wed 6th April

1 hour ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

The fact Spencer is constantly an unused sub definitely points at him still being a good bit from full fitness. 

Unfortunately doesn't look like we've shifted much tickets for this which is no doubt due to the final at the weekend. 

Even if he was ready his lack of match fitness would rule him out of a game of this importance, unless he came on late if we were out of sight.

I'm not contributing to their coffers either this time, the townies didnt much bother to come to the games at Stark's.

Edited by Raith_Raver

Even if he was ready his lack of match fitness would rule him out of a game of this importance, unless he came on late if we were out of sight.
I'm not contributing to their coffers either this time, the townies didnt much bother to come to the games at Stark's.

Brought a bigger support than yous did [emoji23][emoji23]

2 hours ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

The fact Spencer is constantly an unused sub definitely points at him still being a good bit from full fitness. 

Unfortunately doesn't look like we've shifted much tickets for this which is no doubt due to the final at the weekend. 

Could be birthday parties too. Everyone loves a birthday party.

In all seriousness, Wednesday is my wife’s birthday, so I would feel bad about bumping the missus for what will likely (going by the previous 3 games) be an awful game of football.

Hopefully we still have some energy left for the Morton game on Saturday, when all the thrifty punters will appear with flum in hand.

On the crowd w**k thing, how many Pars fans were at that first derby at Starks? It was probably the worst Pars away support I’ve seen at Starks. The home support wasn’t great either before Pars fans start.

Then the second game was a 500 punters Covid restrictions affair, so we definitely haven’t benefited from the black and white pound this season.

6 minutes ago, Wee Sandy said:

Which round of the Trust Cup did  the townies get pumped out in?

I thought QoS gave us a good game yesterday.......

wonder if they will overtake Hughes Hoors at the "post""

We never kicked a ball in this years competition. 

The league neither fnyar fnyar lolZ

7 hours ago, Wee Sandy said:

Which round of the Trust Cup did  the townies get pumped out in?

I thought QoS gave us a good game yesterday.......

wonder if they will overtake Hughes Hoors at the "post""

We treated the competition with the respect it deserved and didn’t even bothering taking part.

6 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

We treated the competition with the respect it deserved and didn’t even bothering taking part.

I seriously hope to f**k that you live near a street defibrillator, the fucking state you get yourself in.

I seriously hope to f**k that you live near a street defibrillator, the fucking state you get yourself in.
Only one person getting themselves in a state here [emoji23][emoji23]

11 hours ago, Cardle is Magic said:

I understand the Rovers players will unwrap their medals pre-match and eat the chocolate inside.

Genuinely did laugh at that one! 

Not sure how this one is going to go. At least we will have two centre backs available which is a bonus!

Edited by Jilted John

Play like the last 2 home games & we will win giving us a small chance of finishing 8th.

Draw & it's almost impossible.

Defeat & it's 9th at very best.

Staying up after this shambles of a season would be some laugh like.

Edited by da_no_1