Pars vs Rovers - Wed 6th April

45 minutes ago, Raithie said:

Dunfermline should do the honourable thing and applaud their successful Fife neighbours onto the pitch on Wednesday. 

I mean, I’m sure we will congratulate Kelty on their promotion but won’t play them until August at the earliest?

1 hour ago, embow said:

There are only three knock out cup trophies available to play for at national level and guess what?

Your Wee Team has the Wee Trophy.👍

Your lot would be just as happy if it was your day but it's not, so suck it up.

Wee crowd watching the wee team win the wee trophy seems appropriate.

There are only three knock out cup trophies available to play for at national level and guess what?
Your Wee Team has the Wee Trophy.[emoji106]
Your lot would be just as happy if it was your day but it's not, so suck it up.
Aye we're that arsed about it that we didn't even bother to field a team in the first round we were in this "competition" [emoji28]

1 hour ago, Raithie said:

Dunfermline should do the honourable thing and applaud their successful Fife neighbours onto the pitch on Wednesday. 

I believe we will be parading the trophy pre match so be sure and get in early, Pars fans. 

26 minutes ago, grumswall said:
36 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:
Imagine trying to use the B & Q cup as a point scorer. Wee team mentality.

Would you rather we used the league table?

Be taken more seriously at least. 

Yes, because it’s an actual competition for a start.
I must have missed the part where we didn't proceed through different rounds in the competition to a final, and subsequently win said final. Sorry. Now about that league table...

1 minute ago, grumswall said:
8 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:
Yes, because it’s an actual competition for a start.

I must have missed the part where we didn't proceed through different rounds in the competition to a final, and subsequently win said final. Sorry. Now about that league table...

Apologies, I meant a competition that actually matters.

We have been very poor in the Championship though and there is no Pars fan who would argue with that.

Seeing how quickly the Rovers fans have “moved on”, it’s quite clear they would have quickly accepted Goodwillie as one of their own.
It’s a real shame as the fan base responded brilliantly initially to the announcement but there is now a craven acceptance because it’s easier than taking a stand.
Yeah so we can afford to get rid of a director that owns the stadium and the vast majority of the shareholding. Sack a manger when his contract expires in May. Ffs give yourself a fucking break.

Apologies, I meant a competition that actually matters.
We have been very poor in the Championship though and there is no Pars fan who would argue with that.
I'll be honest after not getting out of the house in a few days due to covid, I cant be fucked with this shit patter. We won a Diddy cup and can potentially make the promotion playoff spots. That's despite us going on a league run that rivals Pedro grants dunfermline team. I actually want you to stay up but if you don't, you don't. At least you'll have falkirk...

30 minutes ago, foreverarover said:

Yeah so we can afford to get rid of a director that owns the stadium and the vast majority of the shareholding. Sack a manger when his contract expires in May. Ffs give yourself a fucking break.

I don’t see why you’d want such an individual in charge for another day after how he damaged your club’s reputation tbh.

I understand why you’re getting defensive but lashing out at me won’t change anything.

Edited by Cardle is Magic

I don’t see why you’d want such an individual in charge for another day after how he damaged your club’s reputation tbh.
I understand why you’re getting defensive but lashing out at me won’t change anything.
Because we probably cant fucking afford to for one. If he goes so does Paul Smith.

10 minutes ago, foreverarover said:
16 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Because we probably cant fucking afford to for one. If he goes so does Paul Smith.

The whole “our hands are tied, we can’t get rid of him” argument *might* be plausible if it wasn’t for all the hero worshipping going on for McGlynn.

He can do whatever he wants because he’s won some football matches previously.

8 hours ago, grumswall said:
8 hours ago, Stellaboz said:
Imagine trying to use the B & Q cup as a point scorer. Wee team mentality.

Would you rather we used the league table?

Much better. Now, let's ignore that table...