Todays scores 26/3

1 hour ago, Killiepiyo said:

That is genuinely brutal for the boy and Darvel, just signed what happened?? 

Cruciate knee ligaments I’m lead to believe out for 6month minimum, the goalkeeper is another cause for concern as the new guy who came in today looked like he had never seen a ball, rotten is an understatement ! 
slow of his line, terrible kicker & terrible passer 

9 minutes ago, Ih8rangers said:

Cruciate knee ligaments I’m lead to believe out for 6month minimum, the goalkeeper is another cause for concern as the new guy who came in today looked like he had never seen a ball, rotten is an understatement ! 

Really sorry to hear that, cruciate is a nightmare and so soon after a move is horrific. Hopefully can recover well. Who is the keeper? No want to give him a chance to settle in a bit? If he's no been playing much gonna take a bit of time to bed in, more so in such an important role.

16 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

Really sorry to hear that, cruciate is a nightmare and so soon after a move is horrific. Hopefully can recover well. Who is the keeper? No want to give him a chance to settle in a bit? If he's no been playing much gonna take a bit of time to bed in, more so in such an important role.

Jack Ruddy

He has been on the books of some big clubs but hardly ever played (never played for some of the clubs he signed for)

That is genuinely brutal for the boy and Darvel, just signed what happened?? 
They will just go and spend another few thousand on a replacement.
Nobody knows how many of a squad they have as players are coming and going all the time.

50 minutes ago, Ih8rangers said:

I don’t like slating darvel players but I have to agree with u re the keeper , he wouldn’t fill me full of confidence and all my senior contacts no exactly giving me rave reviews about him  , Chrissie is as big a loss as darvel could get , apart from brilliant shot stopper his passing with the ball at his feet is as good as anyone in the squad  and that’s a big part of how mick wants them to play 

22 minutes ago, Wile E Coyote said:

Jack Ruddy

He has been on the books of some big clubs but hardly ever played (never played for some of the clubs he signed for)

Knew him as a bit of journey man in an older football manager if it’s the same goalie, ex rangers youth then was at loads of European clubs I think.. on paper/virtually. Will take a while if barely playing I guess. 

Just now, Killiepiyo said:

Knew him as a bit of journey man in an older football manager if it’s the same goalie, ex rangers youth then was at loads of European clubs I think.. on paper/virtually. Will take a while if barely playing I guess. 

image.png.3b02c276cb7e65a627e4aec0629e71e3.png

8 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

I don’t like slating darvel players but I have to agree with u re the keeper , he wouldn’t fill me full of confidence and all my senior contacts no exactly giving me rave reviews about him  , Chrissie is as big a loss as darvel could get , apart from brilliant shot stopper his passing with the ball at his feet is as good as anyone in the squad  and that’s a big part of how mick wants them to play 

I agree with you Chris’s loss is massive he is  for me one of the best keepers in the league and that’s a start when you have someone who can pass a ball from the back not a keeper trying to kick it long to no one & out the park!

I agree with you Chris’s loss is massive he is  for me one of the best keepers in the league and that’s a start when you have someone who can pass a ball from the back not a keeper trying to kick it long to no one & out the park!

Is that not how Darvel lose most of their goals though trying to play too much football?

37 minutes ago, andy25 said:

They will just go and spend another few thousand on a replacement.
Nobody knows how many of a squad they have as players are coming and going all the time.

I was thinking more of the player, punter and club in general than any temporary inconvenienced millionaires type thing. It’s their business at the end of the day so can sign, release whoever whenever. Wouldn’t advocate it personally but I’m no a millionaire, club owner or football manager… so there may be some reasoning to it i am missing.

Edited by Killiepiyo

2 minutes ago, andy25 said:
3 minutes ago, Ih8rangers said:

Is that not how Darvel lose most of their goals though trying to play too much football?

For me no today’s goals were a decent strike & a penalty that was probs dubious & a foul in the lead upto it, I’m all for a keeper passing the ball from the back rather than a hoof up the park to no one, chris can at least play from the back not sure the other 2 can

14 minutes ago, Ih8rangers said:

If he was two or 3 inches taller he would be a stick out in the spl , I’ve no doubt of that 

1 hour ago, Killiepiyo said:

Is that the younger lad from Glasgow? must be in double digits this season so far

Yes I believe so, him and Kenny must have over 30 goals between them. 

For me no today’s goals were a decent strike & a penalty that was probs dubious & a foul in the lead upto it, I’m all for a keeper passing the ball from the back rather than a hoof up the park to no one, chris can at least play from the back not sure the other 2 can
Darvel have much of a support today?