Todays scores 26/3

See if you had been watching all season you would understand why folk aren't liking what their watching instead of trying to be funny.
Ru saying the highlights are wrong then or is it a different game u watch than what we see cause not every talbot supporter can get to games every week and relay on the highlights in which we see the good and bad most weeks but like people say talbot is talbot but u and a few seem to have it in for them which means u expect them to win every game in the way u want to why don't u apply to be the manager if u can play them to a high standard every game oh sorry u ain't a manger so just butter it up and enjoy the success we have if not support another team if ur not happy

Ru saying the highlights are wrong then or is it a different game u watch than what we see cause not every talbot supporter can get to games every week and relay on the highlights in which we see the good and bad most weeks but like people say talbot is talbot but u and a few seem to have it in for them which means u expect them to win every game in the way u want to why don't u apply to be the manager if u can play them to a high standard every game oh sorry u ain't a manger so just butter it up and enjoy the success we have if not support another team if ur not happy
I've been a supporter for more than 45 years and I've seen the good and the bad so I think I'm entitled to my opinion.

First half was more frustrating than poor, exactly what many would expect after a loss to Cumnock the week before. The camera doesn’t lie and I can’t just make up chances. When you see the collective you get a better representation of the chances created.

Issue here imo is some folk can’t wait to get on the backs of certain players mistakes to justify their previous abuse of the players. Unfortunate thing is folk looking in see the same folk being negative and may think that’s representative of the wider support. 

People entitled to their opinions but you have to wonder what is gained by slating the club and players at every opportunity. No shortage of folk elsewhere happy to have a pop but at least they move the pops about a bit.

First half was more frustrating than poor, exactly what many would expect after a loss to Cumnock the week before. The camera doesn’t lie and I can’t just make up chances. When you see the collective you get a better representation of the chances created.
Issue here imo is some folk can’t wait to get on the backs of certain players mistakes to justify their previous abuse of the players. Unfortunate thing is folk looking in see the same folk being negative and may think that’s representative of the wider support. 
People entitled to their opinions but you have to wonder what is gained by slating the club and players at every opportunity. No shortage of folk elsewhere happy to have a pop but at least they move the pops about a bit.
The first half was abysmal. Improved a bit second half but need to up the tempo a lot more. Play against Pollok & Darvel the same way and we'll get beat.

10 minutes ago, andy25 said:

If players are constantly underperforming they deserve criticism
We're not all happy clappers like yourself who think everything in the garden is rosy.

I struggle think of a more rosey acre than the one at beechwood, people work incredibly hard to keep it in bloom year after year. Every year it provides more and more crops and the yield of the last four years has been beyond expectations. I sometimes struggle to see the point in moaning about a bad pass or result when the big picture is evident for the wider game to see.

I leave it to the management team to decide and vocalise criticism as they are a more qualified than I’ll ever be to and is part of their job. As i said free to say what you want but compared to how our fortunes could be going, it just comes across as your no seeing the forest for the trees. 

5 minutes ago, Botlad67 said:

There are a number who play every week as well

Aye the number that starts is usually 11 sarcasm over exactly what do you want top of the league in all Cup competitions except one you baffle me if the way the team played and the results we get and your unhappy why do you go .

Answers on a stamp 

Honestly the first half was poor , 2nd half was a big improvement

Honestly the first half was poor , 2nd half was a big improvement
Look there is 3 of u who slate talbot constantly and seem to see different games from other people when talbot are good u say we are poor but when we are poor u say we are good nobody is going to win in this crap u 3 are saying talbot is talbot but if we win the league or the cup I will buy u 3 a drink cause I think u will be there to celebrate it with all talbot supporters and players even if u didn't think they are good enough [emoji6] [emoji848]

9 hours ago, Killiepiyo said:

I struggle think of a more rosey acre than the one at beechwood, people work incredibly hard to keep it in bloom year after year. Every year it provides more and more crops and the yield of the last four years has been beyond expectations. I sometimes struggle to see the point in moaning about a bad pass or result when the big picture is evident for the wider game to see.

I leave it to the management team to decide and vocalise criticism as they are a more qualified than I’ll ever be to and is part of their job. As i said free to say what you want but compared to how our fortunes could be going, it just comes across as your no seeing the forest for the trees. 

Spring is most definitely in the air   ☺

18 hours ago, andy25 said:

See if you had been watching all season you would understand why folk aren't liking what their watching instead of trying to be funny.

Of course you know better attending the games but sometimes it's good to take a step back and look at the bigger picture. You're following a team/club who have been at the top of their level consistently for the best part of 40 years and are currently in a hellish season fixture wise but still at the top of the league. Add to that the fact that they had another fantastic run in the William Hill Scottish Cup and are in all but one of the cup competitions and you can see why you're coming across as an entitled moan just because they're 0-0 at half time.

2 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

Of course you know better attending the games but sometimes it's good to take a step back and look at the bigger picture. You're following a team/club who have been at the top of their level consistently for the best part of 40 years and are currently in a hellish season fixture wise but still at the top of the league. Add to that the fact that they had another fantastic run in the William Hill Scottish Cup and are in all but one of the cup competitions and you can see why you're coming across as an entitled moan just because they're 0-0 at half time.

Exactly. The type of entitlement that gives some Talbot fans a bad name. 

Probable champions just not enough for some who are just too used to success. Completely bizarre from an outsider looking in. 

Conversely, my club Kilwinning are in a transition period on the park, spending a chunk of our money off the park. Unless we win the West, we will finish the season trophy less. However, I am more than happy with the quality and style of football on display and in the direction that the club is taking. 

Apart from a 5 or 6 game spell in November and December the quality of football has been dire. The fact that Talbot are top of the League says more about the standard of the League than anything else.

9 minutes ago, andy25 said:
3 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

Apart from a 5 or 6 game spell in November and December the quality of football has been dire. The fact that Talbot are top of the League says more about the standard of the League than anything else.

The dire league that saw Darvel beat Stranraer and Brechin,Clydebank beat Elgin and Clyde and Talbot beat Hamilton!

42 minutes ago, Greenmachine said:

The dire league that saw Darvel beat Stranraer and Brechin,Clydebank beat Elgin and Clyde and Talbot beat Hamilton!

The league is far from dire. Plenty of teams trying to get the ball down and play. Best 6/7/8 quid you'll pay to watch football. 

1 hour ago, andy25 said:
5 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

A curmudgeonly view which thankfully is in the minority.

3 hours ago, andy25 said:
6 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

Its a funny old game. 

I thought Talbot played some great stuff on the deck v Ladeside but game finished 0 0.