Todays scores 26/3

46 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

Knew him as a bit of journey man in an older football manager if it’s the same goalie, ex rangers youth then was at loads of European clubs I think.. on paper/virtually. Will take a while if barely playing I guess. 

Wrong boy! He’s only about 24, definitely nae journey man

We weren’t great today but certainly deserved a point and that penalty miss might just turn out to be very important come end of the season , Kilbirnie have been on some run and this was always going to be a difficult game but they might just run out of games which would be a shame cause with that support they deserve to be in top League
Much as same as Pettis pen miss at start of season when when we were deserved at least of a draw but for a wonder goal, which sparked the world cup winning celebrations of the Darvel bench, who thought they'd won the league that night.
[emoji848]

40 minutes ago, andy25 said:
53 minutes ago, Ih8rangers said:
For me no today’s goals were a decent strike & a penalty that was probs dubious & a foul in the lead upto it, I’m all for a keeper passing the ball from the back rather than a hoof up the park to no one, chris can at least play from the back not sure the other 2 can

Darvel have much of a support today?

Far better today than previous games 

there away support is pretty poor tbh 

3 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

Don’t know mate u only hear any good news coming out of the club , him and a few other good players no stripped the day but no idea how long they are out for , aye it’s a shame for symie but football can be a cruel game at times 

You have got a point here, have noticed that the clubs PR has been really poor lately. Don’t really get score updates on their social media, players and chairman seem to use social media to criticise other teams. Also for the chairman to go on tonight and moan about having to play games on Mondays, is a bit off, the rules are the same for everyone and it’s down to Darvel if their pitch hasn’t been playable.

17 hours ago, Ih8rangers said:

Cruciate knee ligaments I’m lead to believe out for 6month minimum, the goalkeeper is another cause for concern as the new guy who came in today looked like he had never seen a ball, rotten is an understatement ! 
slow of his line, terrible kicker & terrible passer 

Give us 10k n u can have donnelly fae us lol

Mon the papers 

On 26/03/2022 at 15:52, andy25 said:

Talbot 0 Bonnyton Thistle p
Half-Time

Another abysmal 45 minutes from Talbot.

Just watched the highlights there. What did you find abysmal about the first half performance? Bonnyton only had one chance and Talbot looked pacy with plenty of opportunities.

Just watched the highlights there. What did you find abysmal about the first half performance? Bonnyton only had one chance and Talbot looked pacy with plenty of opportunities.
Jim that's my thoughts exactly I thought talbot strolled through the game without hitting top form and if they took the chances it could have been double figures

There's a difference between being at the game and seeing the highlights.
Talbot had no urgency first half . A greatly improved second half with a bit more urgency about them.

4 minutes ago, andy25 said:

There's a difference between being at the game and seeing the highlights.
Talbot had no urgency first half . A greatly improved second half with a bit more urgency about them.

Of course there is. Just that I expected to see a dull first half but didn't seem it.

27 minutes ago, andy25 said:
30 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:
Of course there is. Just that I expected to see a dull first half but didn't seem it.

It was I can assure you.

Centre mid playing right midfield .. it was terrible first half 

Edited by Botlad67

42 minutes ago, andy25 said:
58 minutes ago, Botlad67 said:

And done absolutely nothing again.

58 minutes ago, Botlad67 said:

image.jpeg.740aba63f8fd3ac5056968c5b353d561.jpeg

45 minutes ago, andy25 said:

See if you had been watching all season you would understand why folk aren't liking what their watching instead of trying to be funny.

Will you celebrate if you win the league? Seems to me that you are miserable watching the champions elect. 

Maybe going to annoy you, and other Talbot fans, a bit here. Talbot have won trophies every season for as long as I can remember, BUT they are rarely the best side to watch. There's a certain style about Talbot over the years that is effective, very fit, challenge hard all over the park, get the ball forward quickly using fullbacks, to quick strikers, but often bypassing the midfield. Just my opinion having watched this level of football regularly over the last quarter century. 

1 hour ago, andy25 said:
2 hours ago, Botlad67 said:

And done absolutely nothing again.

Correct but plays every match . See Willie boyd signed on again too filling us fans with major confidence