Todays scores 26/3

We weren’t great today but certainly deserved a point and that penalty miss might just turn out to be very important come end of the season , Kilbirnie have been on some run and this was always going to be a difficult game but they might just run out of games which would be a shame cause with that support they deserve to be in top League

Arthurlie drop two points against Johnstone Burgh in a 1-1 draw. It would be more accurate to say Lie won a point as we were very fortunate to take anything.  That was as poor a performance as I can remember this season that's not to take away from Burgh. They won the midfield battle and will be gutted at our late equaliser.  Shotts beaten for the 2nd game in a row and look as if their battle is petering out. Arthurlie five points ahead and with two games in hand looks too much to overcome. 

1 hour ago, Darvel legend said:

We weren’t great today but certainly deserved a point and that penalty miss might just turn out to be very important come end of the season , Kilbirnie have been on some run and this was always going to be a difficult game but they might just run out of games which would be a shame cause with that support they deserve to be in top League

Yes I would say Darvel deserved a point but Kilbirnie defended for their lives 2nd half, bad mistake by our keeper for goal but redeemed himself at penalty, we will probably run out of games to stay up but at least taking it deep into the season, Darvel are opposite and probably got too many games left, seen the boy Syme on crutches, heard out for season?

Yes I would say Darvel deserved a point but Kilbirnie defended for their lives 2nd half, bad mistake by our keeper for goal but redeemed himself at penalty, we will probably run out of games to stay up but at least taking it deep into the season, Darvel are opposite and probably got too many games left, seen the boy Syme on crutches, heard out for season?
Who missed the penalty?

5 minutes ago, andy25 said:
14 minutes ago, ladeside77 said:

Who missed the penalty?

Jinky 

19 minutes ago, ladeside77 said:

Don’t know mate u only hear any good news coming out of the club , him and a few other good players no stripped the day but no idea how long they are out for , aye it’s a shame for symie but football can be a cruel game at times